Sign in to follow this  
admin

Comic collection

wayjen    10
wayjen

The collective name for the forum is a "comic collection".

wayjen    10
wayjen

Any news yet as to when this will be listed because it should be fun to watch.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I wonder if this is the Jan-Harm Hattingh whom I know???

MrAerospace    10
MrAerospace

How I wish I still had my comic collection - passed it on to the kids years ago.

kyle2    10
kyle2

I'm an 'Indiana Jones' comic collector, I have every single one ever printed from the early 80's through the 90's and the more recent ones relating to the new movie that came out a few years back, all these in original packaging and in mint condition. :bigsmile:

wayjen    10
wayjen
I'm an 'Indiana Jones' comic collector, I have every single one ever printed from the early 80's through the 90's and the more recent ones relating to the new movie that came out a few years back, all these in original packaging and in mint condition. :bigsmile:

Nice but why Indiana Jones Kyle?

I also read and had plenty comics back in the day and used to swop them at the local bookshops then sold them for sweets money or something.

kyle2    10
kyle2

My theory is if you are going to collect something, try for something you may be able to complete as a collection, if you collect superman or batman or any of the other more common ones you will never have a complete collection, some of the more obscure and less known ones are more interesting to collect anyway and because of their limited run may have serious value if found in good condition and in a complete state.

I have a series run of 4 indiana jones comics that sells for over $100 US.

voldermort    10
voldermort
I also read and had plenty comics back in the day and used to swop them at the local bookshops then sold them for sweets money or something.

Archie & Jughead, there were no better comics.....and always about 5c each at the local swop shops.........those indeed were the days :hm:

wayjen    10
wayjen

See some email address being thrown about on the Q & A with regards that collection.