Sign in to follow this  
Cali Craft and Gems

Pushy / demanding buyer

Cali Craft and Gems

I am usually a very patient or considerate person, but today one user has pushed all my wrong buttons!

Received a question from a newbie (joined 13 Dec) whereby they asked if I would accept R100 for an item marked at R190 as they do not want to pay more for said item. I replied politely stating that our prices were not negotiable, and that R190 was already a bargain price for the item. (to be brutally honest most of the pieces from that particular batch cost me around $18.90 a piece anyway thanks to the exchange rate and customs fees!)

Same user asked the question again and again another few times (not new questions, but updates on the original question), then eventually told me that I must drop the price as she wants the item. Also that seeing I don't have any bids on it, that I have to drop the price for her!

Uhm... what does "not negotiable" mean? I replied again, but not so polite this time... wonder if she'll get the message about "not negotiable"!

Which brought me to checking out this users' profile... in a short space of time she is selling high-end / expensive perfumes (the real deal as per her listings) and starting them off at R1! This to me shows red flags all over the place! If you read her one rating received from the person who bought a R1999 cellphone from her, then you can pick up the dishonesty immediately.

Something fishy going on here... (and I don't think I'm being too paranoid!)

Edited by Cali Craft and Gems

lilythepink

Sounds more than fishy. Hope you've reported this to CW!