Sign in to follow this  
Timeless Value

Adriaan Boshoff painting - Worth holding on to?

MiemsJewels

Do you want to bragg, or do you really want to sell Times Value? :cheesy:

Timeless Value
Do you want to bragg, or do you really want to sell Times Value? :cheesy:
This is the first painting I ever bought and I am seeking advice. What would you do if you were in my shoes? I am not desperate to sell.

lilythepink

I am not an assessor of artworks in any shape or form. But I think that if you want to sell, you want to sell. If you don't, then you don't. I don't think anyone else can advise you whether to sell or not!

MiemsJewels
This is the first painting I ever bought and I am seeking advice. What would you do if you were in my shoes? I am not desperate to sell.

I would have kept it Timeless. Sentimental old me, but if the price is right,....................Neh.........I would have kept it.

svw
I recently acquired a Adriaan Boshoff painting which I have listed on BOB. But I am uncertain whether I should sell or hold? Any advice?

Oils - Rare Adriaan Boshoff original landscape art painting size 250mm X 300mm, framed for sale in Johannesburg (ID:86999819)

His work has been widely collected worldwide and some of his paintings have sold for hundreds of thousands. Having died only a few years back no doubt his work will become more valuable with time - I would be inclined to hang on to the painting.

clockworkmagic

I'll sell it for you..

I recently acquired a Adriaan Boshoff painting which I have listed on BOB. But I am uncertain whether I should sell or hold? Any advice?

Oils - Rare Adriaan Boshoff original landscape art painting size 250mm X 300mm, framed for sale in Johannesburg (ID:86999819)

please re-list 100's for sale everywhere and let's face it, all his work looks more or less the same, he was a good friend of my father and I am selling artwork privately.

Edited by admin
Removed contact number - not allowed

Cali Craft and Gems

We have four beautiful paintings from Frans Venter and one huge special commission piece (Kruger National Park) by Michael Albertyn senior in our store - my mom purchased all of them in the past few months. Already had offers on the Kruger piece, but my mom does not want to part with it.

RISadler

Hang on to the Boshoff painting ... it is so atrocious, it will actually become worth a heap a dinero. And that frame, shish-kebabs!

clockworkmagic

Selling on Bob great, but a Adriaan Boshoff will do far better privately as most serious art collectors cannot tolerate their investment being on internet. It puts them off.