Sign in to follow this  
MiemsJewels

Can I please ask Admin to delete my 3 bids?

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

Admin can I please ask you to delete those 3 bids. Only noticed now that the quality is not so good!

Thank you!

Your Questions and Answers

Show 102550100 entries

FirstPrevious1NextLast

Processing...

[TABLE=class: display dataTable]

[TR]

[TH=class: watchlist_align_left_top ui-state-default, align: center]Question Time

[/TH]

[TH=class: watchlist_align_left ui-state-default, align: center]Item

[/TH]

[TH=class: watchlist_align_left ui-state-default, align: center]Seller

[/TH]

[/TR]

[TR=class: odd]

[TD=class: watchlist_align_left_top sorting_1][TABLE=align: left]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TD=class: watchlist_align_left]MENS TEC WRIST WATCH - **CREAM FACE**

[/TD]

[TD=class: watchlist_align_left][TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]bullshark2000 (1114 rating5.gif) verifieduser.gif

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: even]

[TD=class: watchlist_align_left_top sorting_1]Question

09 Jan 2013 12:35

Update Question

[/TD]

[TD=class: watchlist_align_left]Please delete my bid on this watch. Thank you regards

Miems

UPDATED: 09 Jan 16:43

In terms of the CPA, you are entitled to ask for your bid to be deleted and the seller must oblige!

[/TD]

[TD=class: watchlist_align_left][/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: watchlist_align_left_top sorting_1]Answer

09 Jan 2013 15:56

Update Question

[/TD]

[TD=class: watchlist_align_left]Hi Miems,

Unfortunately as stated on our ads, NO Deleting of bids, all bids are final.

Regards,

Bullshark

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TD=class: watchlist_align_left]STUNNING MENS TEC WATCH

[/TD]

[TR]

[TD]bullshark2000 (1114 rating5.gif)

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

09 Jan 2013 12:34

Update Question

[/TD]

[TD=class: watchlist_align_left]Please delete my bis on this watch too. Thank you, Miems

UPDATED: 09 Jan 16:44

In terms of the CPA, you are entitled to ask for your bid to be deleted and the seller must oblige!

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TD=class: watchlist_align_left]TEC MENS WATCH (black face)

[/TD]

[TR]

[TD]bullshark2000 (1114 rating5.gif)

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

09 Jan 2013 12:34

Update Question

[/TD]

[TD=class: watchlist_align_left]Please delete my bid on this watch. Thank you, Miems

UPDATED: 09 Jan 16:43

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I think you should also send an email to CW and a PM to Cuan! This seller is obligated to delete your bids if you ask him (as you have!).

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

Look at his answer:

The answer is:

How can you bid on 3 of our watches and then ask for it to be deleted. Please don't bid on anything, if you are not a serious buyer!!!

As stated on our ads, no deleting of bids!!!

I just confirmed it with bid or buy!!

admin    0
admin

*..Poof..*

zerohour    10
zerohour

the watch face should read "Officially certified kak" pretending to be a rolex indeed!

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
*..Poof..*

Thanks Admin. :wink:

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
the watch face should read "Officially certified kak" pretending to be a rolex indeed!

Indeed Zerohour. Officially certified ....you say? You took the words right out of my mouth.......hehehe

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

The buyer MiemsJewels (13174) has bid on 3 of our auctions and then when the bids almost closes wants it to be deleted.

This buyer is not a serious buyer and should not be allowed to bid. I want you to block this buyer, so this buyer wouldn't be allowed to bid on any of my auctions again!!!! This has caused me to loose serious buyers.

Hi Bennet,

Of course I am a serious bidder and buyer. How can he accuse me as NOT a serious buyer?

Please check on the items I bought since 2008.

I did not ask him to delete bids just before closing time.

I asked him to delete the bids already12:35. The reason for that was that I checked on his ratings , and noticed that it was not of a good quality.

I then bid and won a more expensive and reliable watch from another Seller.

Bennet it's up to you to block me from buying again. May I then still be a seller?

Best regards

Miems

So as if I would bid on ANY of his items again.

Hi Bennet,

Sorry I only noticed that he do not want me to bid on HIS items again.

You are welcome to block me from his items

Regards

Miems

Edited by MiemsJewels

wayjen    10
wayjen

ooh Miemsie, wat gaan aan hier/what goes here on?

Why you bidding before looking at ratings and listings, you know we tell newbies on the forum to first look and ask questions before making a bid.

Edited by wayjen

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
ooh Miemsie, wat gaan aan hier/what goes on here?

Why you bidding before looking at ratings and listings, you know we tell newbies on the forum to first look and ask questions before making a bid.

Wayjen, you know the saying, we are NEVER to old to learn. I only saw TEC, so I thought it might be a good watch, and if I can get 3 at a good price, my hubby as well as my 2 grandsons would be very happy.

TEC in his description are very misleading..............really thought it was a genuine TEC product. You know as in Lum-Tec or Tec-Fortune.

I'm still in a state of shock after receiving a community watch e-mail. Nogal from the Big Guy, Bennet Massyn himself!

wayjen    10
wayjen

That Bennet, what a guy.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I agree - but Bennet is fair (well I've found him to be so!).

Imagine poor ol' Miems getting herself into this pickle though - it happened to me some months back and I felt so ashamed of myself for not properly checking the exhorbitant shipping rates before I bid. Thank goodness for the CPA ...!!

Just for the record ... perhaps Bennet could advise this particular seller to join the forum and read this thread!! :smile1:

MrAerospace    10
MrAerospace

Do ALL sellers not get told about the CPA regulations?

wayjen    10
wayjen
I agree - but Bennet is fair (well I've found him to be so!).

Imagine poor ol' Miems getting herself into this pickle though - it happened to me some months back and I felt so ashamed of myself for not properly checking the exhorbitant shipping rates before I bid. Thank goodness for the CPA ...!!

Just for the record ... perhaps Bennet could advise this particular seller to join the forum and read this thread!! :smile1:

Yeah, it's been a long time since we had a popcorn moment here.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Are you still the official popcorn maker, Wayne? Hope you've come up with some new recipes!!

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

I will gladly delete a bid upon request and do not consider it a 'problem' or an 'inconvenience'. The 'inconvenience' is on the 'back end' when the Buyer asks AFTER the auction closes for it to be deleted or, after no contact whatsoever from Buyer and the SNC is filed, he / she responds with 'I asked for my bid to be deleted'.... when?... first time I have heard so much as a 'peep' from the Buyer since auction closed.

As a Seller, I am more 'inconvenienced' with the 'twiddling thumbs' wait for a response from Buyer, the 'wait, wait, wait' when a SNC is filed (and any appeal reviewed) and then having to re-list item than spending less than a minute deleting a bid.

Ruthie

svw    10
svw
Yeah, it's been a long time since we had a popcorn moment here.

I like my popcorn cooked in butter and lightly salted - just make sure that you keep the lid on we don't want popcorn flying everywhere...

Explained very clearly in the help section under the heading 'Cancelling Orders, Purchases or Transactions' are the CPA conditions regarding deleting of bids should a buyer request it and I quote:- "You may however, request for your bid to be deleted by the seller (as per the CPA), you can do this by using the Q&A facility on the listing page on the auction you are bidding on." :whistling:

wayjen    10
wayjen

By using bidorbuy you have agreed to the Terms of Use of the site, so your winning bid or Buy Now order are considered legally binding. You do, however, have the right to cancel a Buy Now sale within 5 days of placing the order as per the Consumer Protection Act (CPA) or in accordance with the ECT Act. This does not apply to auctions. You may however, request for your bid to be deleted by the seller (as per the CPA), you can do this by using the Q&A facility on the listing page on the auction you are bidding on.

Be aware that there are consequences for not concluding order or purchases - the Seller will file a SNC (Sale Not Complete) against you, and if you are found at fault as per our policies and Terms of Use, you may be issued with a non-fulfillment warning and further action can be taken on your account. You may also receive a Negative Rating from the Seller for not completing the order, in line with our Rating Policy.

So please do exercise caution when bidding or buying and be responsible. Sellers spend lots of time and money creating and promoting their listings and products and by not concluding the purchase not only causes an inconvenience to the Seller in terms of cost and time and the loss of a sale, but also possible Negative Ratings against your account which may result in your ability to bid or buy on the site being removed permanently.

http://support.bidorbuy.co.za/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/170/0/cancelling-orders-purchases-or-transactions

Edited by admin
Inserted link for the poor man...

Just Beachin    10
Just Beachin

0000hhh

Edited by Just Beachin

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
Miems,

If you need to know how to properly read feedback of a seller :twisted: please refer to this thread:http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/selling-bidorbuy/18052-no-feedback-buyer.html and if you get confused, I am sure Ms. Geewhizz can get you pointed in the right direction :wub:

Thanks for the info, Just Beachin,:twisted: Well, needless to say, I'm twisted too on this moment.:twisted: