Sign in to follow this  
Ferrol

An interesting trip in Spain

Ferrol    10
Ferrol

Spain is a worthy visited country in the world. I have been there quite a few times. I deem that once you're in Spain, you can't miss costal del sol where you can enjoy a comfortable sunbath and costa blanca . While in summer you can go to tenerife , it is the summer resort. I love them all. People there are mostly friendly and hospitable and you won't be worried about anything in your travel.

Hope everyone have a good time in Spain!

andylow    10
andylow

Trip to Spain

Good job, keep on posting. During summer vacation, I went to ibiza and madrid with my parents, enjoying the fresh stunning beaches and gorgeous sight of the bay. Especially, in ibiza, we had a good time, joining the intense dance music parties, very fantastic! In madrid, we visited the historical plazas, monuments and churches. Indeed worthwhile.

doyleb    10
doyleb

Spain

:twisted: What are the men like.... easy or hard to get?

erewhon2011    10
erewhon2011

For me the happiest times were in Costa Brava-between Port Bou and Sitges south of Barcelona. Essentiallya different part of Spain where a fair use of French was found in the province of Gerona.

robertsmith    10
robertsmith

Yellowpages travel directory

Hi.......

Yellowpages.travel is the first site where users can search the top 12 travel sites on one screen, side by side, with a single click. They offer comparison travel sites backed by the most trusted name in the internet community.

Regards

Yellowpages

celacantus_2007    10
celacantus_2007

celacantus_2007

hello I am another user from Spain, if they need my aid, do not doubt in asking, sincere esteems for you…