Sign in to follow this  
lienke

Outbid by other buyer

lienke

Hi everyone i was outbid by other buyer and would like to buy the product from the bid winner .How do i get hold of the other buyer .In my case with matchbox cars .

wayjen

Do you stop someone leaving a store and ask them if you can buy the product in their bag because you wanted it?

lilythepink

If I were desperate enough to have the item I might perhaps chance it - not now but in my youth I might have done! :whistling:

admin

Hi lienke,

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately contact details may only be exchanged when you bought from or sold something to that person. Check to see if the winner is a seller then you can ask them through one of their item's Q&A.

Please keep in mind that all deals have to go through bidorbuy.

Thank you.

Jongleur
Do you stop someone leaving a store and ask them if you can buy the product in their bag because you wanted it?

Sometimes I do but shoppers can be very rude at times.They say ugly and rude things to me.

svw
Sometimes I do but shoppers can be very rude at times.They say ugly and rude things to me.

Could be that they think you are completely bonkers - couple of marbles missing - discarded jacket...:whistling:

Jongleur
Could be that they think you are completely bonkers - couple of marbles missing - discarded jacket...:whistling:

At first I thought it was only Sharks and Stormers supporters but it`s not. It`s everybody. Very strange.

And lately I have noticed these security guys watching me. Can`t even steal biltong anymore.

wayjen

It works best when you in the shop and you relocate the items in someones basket into your own when their back is turned.

svw
At first I thought it was only Sharks and Stormers supporters but it`s not. It`s everybody. Very strange.

And lately I have noticed these security guys watching me. Can`t even steal biltong anymore.

I still have an abundant supply of biltong - it's a bit blue and tasteless...

Just Beachin

I like to stand around the produce section, and when a stranger grabs a potato, I say, "I wanted that one", their reaction always makes me laugh!

Jongleur
It works best when you in the shop and you relocate the items in someones basket into your own when their back is turned.

Sniggering snakes. A man after my own heart. I`ll give it a test drive tonight.

Jongleur

Perhaps it has matured enough to be classed as the renowned Bluebullesses Tastiss Roquerfortii.

A delicacy of rare quality for the discerning Bulls supporter.

wayjen

Or you can do what the OP does, you stand at the till behind someone and as they put the items down you say "I'll pay for that" and they thank you from the bottom of their heart and bless you to no end but what you do is take those items you paid for and put it in your bag and bugger off leaving them there wondering what happened.

lilythepink

You've had your biltong packed too closely to the wormy parcel of hibiscus cuttings!!

svw
You've had your biltong packed too closely to the wormy parcel of hibiscus cuttings!!

:wink::wink::wink: The rot had set in - the cuttings were infected by the 'blue' biltong poor blue hibiscus never had a chance...

Not1CentMore

I'm all about saving time.... and money.

I much prefer walking in one door of the grocers, strolling down the isle in front of the checkout counters, 'eyeballing' what is 'peeking out' of the bags until I reach the far end of the store. U-turn. On the way back to the door, I just 'grab hold' of the cart that 'strikes my fancy' best and, while customer is paying his / her bill, push the cart right out the door to my truck.... and it is like Christmas when I get home and unpack the bags.

Come shower time, by golly, there isn't anything any quicker and cost saving than to round up the whole family, each with a towel and bar of soap in hand, and take a drive to the car wash. Put a couple of dollars in the slot and tell 'em to strip down and start walking. Wash cycle, rinse cycle and, for another fifty-cents, a 'wax like' finish.

Laundry... hang everything on the line, squirt with soap and grab the hose. Allow to dry and I'm done. Want something clean to wear... they know where to find it. 'Course, in the winter, the baseball bat comes in handy for knocking the chunks of ice off.

And then there are dishes... you don't really want to know, but I do 'hear tell' a dog's mouth is cleaner than a humans.

I mean, there's BoB and then there is everything else. Time management IS important. :wink:

Ruthie

Just Beachin
I'm all about saving time.... and money.

I much prefer walking in one door of the grocers, strolling down the isle in front of the checkout counters, 'eyeballing' what is 'peeking out' of the bags until I reach the far end of the store. U-turn. On the way back to the door, I just 'grab hold' of the cart that 'strikes my fancy' best and, while customer is paying his / her bill, push the cart right out the door to my truck.... and it is like Christmas when I get home and unpack the bags.

Come shower time, by golly, there isn't anything any quicker and cost saving than to round up the whole family, each with a towel and bar of soap in hand, and take a drive to the car wash. Put a couple of dollars in the slot and tell 'em to strip down and start walking. Wash cycle, rinse cycle and, for another fifty-cents, a 'wax like' finish.

Laundry... hang everything on the line, squirt with soap and grab the hose. Allow to dry and I'm done. Want something clean to wear... they know where to find it. 'Course, in the winter, the baseball bat comes in handy for knocking the chunks of ice off.

And then there are dishes... you don't really want to know, but I do 'hear tell' a dog's mouth is cleaner than a humans.

I mean, there's BoB and then there is everything else. Time management IS important. :wink:

Ruthie

I appreciate the great tips, Thanks Ruthie!

How this for a great idea, back at ya! Have you ever considered scrappin all your leftovers in to one " super-sized zip lock bag" (before givin em to the dogs/ferrets to lick) and after a week or so, when the bag is completely full, you can stick it in the freezer. Just think of it, after a frozen afternoon of, working up a hardy appetite beating off the icicles from your overalls, aprons and long johns, you pop one of those babys into the microwave, toast a couple of slices, stir and wallah!:razz:

Not1CentMore
I appreciate the great tips, Thanks Ruthie!

How this for a great idea, back at ya! Have you ever considered scrappin all your leftovers in to one " super-sized zip lock bag" (before givin em to the dogs/ferrets to lick) and after a week or so, when the bag is completely full, you can stick it in the freezer. Just think of it, after a frozen afternoon of, working up a hardy appetite beating off the icicles from your overalls, aprons and long johns, you pop one of those babys into the microwave, toast a couple of slices, stir and wallah!:razz:

I'm a'tellin' ya... that's a super duper idea, BUT opening / closing the microwave door and hitting the buttons to heat it up takes away from BoB time. How about just tossing the zippy-lock bag outside on the picnic table when the sun is blazing down (summer) or laying it on top of one of the floor vents (winter) and let it defrost and simmer until dinner time? Shakey-shake the bag to mix it all up and serve up with a couple of slices.... providing it doesn't take tooooo long to open the bread box and 'slather' on the butter. Yummy in the tummy!:whistling:

Ruthie

Just Beachin
I'm a'tellin' ya... that's a super duper idea, BUT opening / closing the microwave door and hitting the buttons to heat it up takes away from BoB time. How about just tossing the zippy-lock bag outside on the picnic table when the sun is blazing down (summer) or laying it on top of one of the floor vents (winter) and let it defrost and simmer until dinner time? Shakey-shake the bag to mix it all up and serve up with a couple of slices.... providing it doesn't take tooooo long to open the bread box and 'slather' on the butter. Yummy in the tummy!:whistling:

Ruthie

Hot Damn! your good! Don't forget to use some of that silver foil from your foil ball, outside, heard that could help with the sunshine......I getting hungry already!!:awesome: