Sign in to follow this  
Little Miss Muffet

Someone has hacked into my account

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet

I have a question on a brooch that appears on the listing for which I neither received an email notification,nor did I answer that question.

The answer is wrong anyway

Solved: This was a question asked in November on an entirely differant listing. It disappeared when I deleted the November question. I still cannot understand how this question and answer got into a "New" current listing.:unsure:

Edited by geewhizz

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

It's 2013, Pam!! Anything can happen ...!

donovink    10
donovink

If you use and existing listing to create/copy to a new listing, the system copies any questions relating to the previous listing as well.

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
I have a question on a brooch that appears on the listing for which I neither received an email notification,nor did I answer that question.

The answer is wrong anyway

Solved: This was a question asked in November on an entirely differant listing. It disappeared when I deleted the November question. I still cannot understand how this question and answer got into a "New" current listing.:unsure:

Maybe ask Wayne??

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet
If you use and existing listing to create/copy to a new listing, the system copies any questions relating to the previous listing as well.

It was not relisted from an old listing.

It was a completely new listing altogether.

Both have the word brooch--It must be a bug