Sign in to follow this  
amcintyre

Miss wet t-shirt

wayjen

Are those Kruger Rand's in their bra's?

lilythepink

Shows you how you can become "famous" and be sold on BoB, even if you are a plus size! :unsure:

alloway65

Now I know why I always went for slim women!!!

With these mamas one would need a thicker concrete slab to support their weight.

wayjen

For a longer ride, go wide.

JohnBenn

Quick, flip the brown paper at the back over the front.:blink:

retailrush

I just saw this listing whilst browsing through the Wednesday items - why am I not surprised that my Forum friends are already discussing it... :-) It is a bizaar item - but I see it already has bids... Just goes to show you can sell just about anything on BoB.

Have a good day all...

Jongleur

For those who prefer the fuller figure.

wayjen
I just saw this listing whilst browsing through the Wednesday items - why am I not surprised that my Forum friends are already discussing it... :-) It is a bizaar item - but I see it already has bids... Just goes to show you can sell just about anything on BoB.

Have a good day all...

You are 100% correct when you say anything sells on BoB. I have sold plenty things that I thought would not sell but lo and behold they moved. When strange items are listed on BoB, it draws the attention to your other items so it all helps.

I have told quite a few people who wanted to make extra money that they need not go out to buy something when they have a household full of things that they could possibly sell and no matter how stupid they think something might be they must just list it because someone might just be looking for that specific piece.

amcintyre

I see that bids are now at R61 :thinking: If the seller has the original negative, he could print quite a few and then make personal offers to the unfortunate bidders who do not win!

Nubbi

they were definately built for comfort and not for speed :razz:

MiemsJewels
Now I know why I always went for slim women!!!

With these mamas one would need a thicker concrete slab to support their weight.

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife :sneaky:

lilythepink

We show our age when we quote Trini Lopez, Miems!!

All jokes aside, perhaps this explains why MrAerospace says he's happy after all these years with me??

MiemsJewels
We show our age when we quote Trini Lopez, Miems!!

All jokes aside, perhaps this explains why MrAerospace says he's happy after all these years with me??

At least we can still remember Lily...........we're not diagnosed with Alzheimers yet, so we are still "The young One's"

lilythepink

Careful now. "The Young Ones" might still be "Bachelor Boys" living at "Heartbreak Hotel" "In the Misty Moonlight". where "Johnny B Goode" keeps telling everyone "Let's Twist Again" before "Midnight".

"Exclusively Yours".

MrAerospace

I wonder which old age home (Shady Pines) accommodated these women?

MiemsJewels
Careful now. "The Young Ones" might still be "Bachelor Boys" living at "Heartbreak Hotel" "In the Misty Moonlight". where "Johnny B Goode" keeps telling everyone "Let's Twist Again" before "Midnight".

"Exclusively Yours".

Now we all are "Forever young" Lily, and "We are the champions, my friend" We didn't "Die Young" and we were not "Locked Out Of Heaven"

I can still drive my "Fast car"......without Tracy Chapman of course, and we can still "Dance the night away" .

lilythepink

It's "Wonderful tonight" that under the "Blue Moon" we can be "Singin' the Blues" while being a "Dancing Queen"!