Sign in to follow this  
retailrush

Not receiving notifications from Bid or Buy

retailrush    10
retailrush

I have just realised that I have not received email notifications for 92 items that have closed since Thursday last week.

I have also not been receiving bobPay EFT notifications.

I also picked up via my sales page this morning that I had received a bid on one of my items which was subsequently won

and I did not receive emails from BoB today telling me that 1) I had received a bid and 2) that I had sold the item.

I commented on a thead on the Forum this morning and then I received an email telling me that someone else had also

commented on the same thread.

I have been receiving other non BoB related emails...

Could you look into this to see if something has changed on my account?

Many thanks

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I am receiving notifications on time!

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

I also have not been receiving email from BoB. Been this way for about a week, but thought it was a 'glinch' my side. I AM receiving email from Customer Service.

Ruthie

rezizter    10
rezizter

Could I ask you to check spam folders, favourites folders etc. If you are able to log into a web client for your email, please also check there. I have gone through all your mails sent from our server since the 1st of January 2013, and all have delivered, with a reply from the mail company, itsasolution.co.za.

Please advise of the status

rezizter    10
rezizter
I also have not been receiving email from BoB. Been this way for about a week, but thought it was a 'glinch' my side. I AM receiving email from Customer Service.

Ruthie

Hi Ruthie

I also went through the mail server for your mail address, and pretty much the same thing. could, I ask you to check spam folders, favourites folders etc. If you are able to log into a web client for your email, please also check there.

Charter has sent us "mail accepted for delivery" on all mails from the 1st of January 2013.

If you are still facing this issue, could you instant message me the trade id of the item you are expecting mail on, so that I can trace it.

Kind Regards

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

PM sent.

Ruthie

Edited by Not1CentMore

rezizter    10
rezizter

Hi Ruthie.

I sent you a PM, I did a test question and the server shows the mail being generated, and sending it to the mail server. the mail server shows it was sent. Please advise if you have received the mail.

retailrush    10
retailrush

@ rezizter - I have just downloaded all my late husbands email to his laptop, (I hadn't done this for quite a while), as I thought that the itsasolutions mail server maybe full or something, (sorry, I am not a techie... ;-) ). Anyway quite a few emails came through and I have now received notifications of bids received today as well as notifications of items that closed at 09h00 this morning to my email address. Maybe it's fine now - but I will continue to keep a check on it.

I did check the spam reports but there had been no BoB emails sent there during the last few days.

Thank you for your assistance.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

You've been in our thoughts, Wendy! And will remain there! :angel:

retailrush    10
retailrush
You've been in our thoughts, Wendy! And will remain there! :angel:

Thanks so much Lily!

rezizter    10
rezizter

Thank you for getting back to us.

I'm sorry to hear about you loss.