Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

Decisons... Decisions... Decisions...

Not1CentMore

Seems, in some areas, a 'bad guy' has a much harder decision to make. Does he rob a house with no guns or does he rob a house with guns, steal them and then go rob the house with no guns?

Ex-Burglars Say Newspaper

It is 'plum nuts' here since the horrific murder of school kids and teachers in Newtown, CT before Christmas. The 'left leaning crazies' are using it as a platform to embarrass legal gun owners and in their effort to get all guns banned.

Bet they never stopped to think....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4376[/ATTACH]

Ruthie

lilythepink

This has to be the most senseless newspaper reporting that has ever been done! Brickbats aplenty to the reporter!

MrAerospace

For once I can go down in history for agreeing with Ruthie and Lily!

Not1CentMore

When the media files a request for such-and-such with the Government, under the Freedom and Information Act, Uncle Sam has to give it to them. What they do, or not do with the info, is 'on their shoulders'.

Can you imagine being a law enforcement officer and now your address is 'out there' for all the criminals you have 'put away', and their friends and family (including 'gang buds'), to see! It is like declaring 'open season' on them and their families! And, gosh forbid if a 'bad guy', or a family member or 'associate', that Johnny Law arrested barged into the officer's home and shot, killed, raped, etc., his wife and children. Forget the go-nowhere-lawsuit against the paper (they are 'protected' under the Act). Personally, I'd be 'arming myself to the teeth' and 'cleaning house'.

Here in the South, we are 'G**, Country and guns'. If our newspaper did this, they best have a lot of red ink to fill in all the 'dots'. I would 'guess' 90% of us have at least one firearm... and 'some of us' have more. Even more of those 'some of us' have already been to the sports store, with all the talk of banning guns, and bought another one or three... plus ammo. (About the only thing banning guns would do is make 'criminals' outta the 'good guys' 'cause we will have guns... even if we have to buy them in an alley in the middle of the night.)

Speaking of ammo... those same 'idiots' in Government now want each and every single bullet numbered and then the box they come in numbered so that the number on the ammo is associated with the person who buys it. That makes sense...not! Bad guy steals gun and ammo, so when he shoots someone, good guy can be blamed (or sued by 'injured' party or their family). Not to mention the price going through the roof.

Hmmm.... guess just to avoid having my guns stolen, I should take advantage of my 'conceal and carry' permit and tote all on my person; 24-7. Short arms would be a 'piece of cake'... both ankles, lower back, waist, a couple of shoulder harnesses and... well necklace and earrings? The long arms may pose a problem: two strapped to each leg might make me walk funny (hey, at 'over-the-river-and-through-the-woods', I do that already) and sitting could be kinda hard.

On second thought, I'd probably end up shooting myself in the foot!

Ruthie

lilythepink

Oh boy, can you make us laugh, Ruthie! I think you'd be mistaken for one of those suicide bombers from Iraq!

Not1CentMore

Janet... noppers, not now

Shaving-smiley-face.gif

:biggrin:Ruthie:biggrin: