Sign in to follow this  
wayjen

A Family Affair?

wayjen

About a year ago in November/December we had some bids from an old BoBber(100%) and because promises were made and they made their own terms and conditions on when they would pay we allowed it up until that payday. When that payday arrived with no payment we filed and SNC and all hell broke loose because his 100% rating was now messed. We blocked this Buyer and all was good until BoB unblocked people and this Buyer tried again with buying stuff from us and we refused the bids. The Buyer then went to the rating system and tried his hand at manipulating the ratings and, if I remember correctly Cuan got involved with this.

Well a year later the same Buyer bid on an item of ours and because we saw who it was we deleted the bid but today another person from the same area and same surname bid on the same item and did so just before it came off.

I have not mentioned the names here on the forum for obvious reasons but I wonder if this is not a revenge "buy" because of what happened a year ago and I will be watching the outcome of this transaction and will contact Bob should I smell a rat.

Not1CentMore

Hoping it is not a 'weasel in the hen house', but if it is, I am confident that BoB will not only 'frown' upon such 'shenanigans', the 'wet noodle' will come out and 'someone' will be getting their fingers 'whomped'.

Ruthie