Sign in to follow this  
Miss Jewels

SNC's at its worst

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

The past three months have seen an increase in SNC's and unfortunatley, it's been with buyers with less than 10 or no ratings at all.

I've filed 37 SNC's the past three months, with another 7 pending. I can see more coming in before the end of 2012.

If its a case of "I'm on holiday" or "I had no internet", this is not acceptable as they knew transactions had to be honoured.

How have other forum members experienced increases of SNC's lately?

geewhizz    20
geewhizz

I dont seem to have this problem. I sell mostly collectors items

I have had 5 SNC's in the last 3 months

2 Non-payers

1 eventually paid and

2 were cancelled by agreement for various reasons--So yes only 2 never paid.

kebs    10
kebs

I've also logged 36 in the last 3 months, another coming in the next 2 days.. 2 were for double purchases from new buyers who made mistakes & simply bought another.. Surprisingly though, about half of mine were from buyers with rating under 5, the rest are from buyers mostly with ratings over 20 - so they know how things work! I have had a few with the "I was away story", but that's always to do with my auctions, not buy-it-nows, & the terms of payment are very clear in the auction listings.. So by the time they "return", the item has already been re-listed & sold..

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Kebs I agree.....some of the excuses are just so lame!

I now have 41 completed SNC's over the past 3 months with another 10 pending. I can see this total rising even more! This is the most I have had in the past 2 years.