Sign in to follow this  
Little Red

Deck chair with wood frame and sling (canvas) seating

Little Red

HI

I'm looking for 2x sturdy deck/beach chair with wooden frames (preferably with arm rests) and a sling canvas seat, not wooden seat.

tx

Artlore

Hi Little Red

My Mom has two quite old deck/beach chairs that fold up - wooden with canvas sets and with arm rests. I can't put them on BoB until after Xmas but if you are still interested then, please let me know.

Artlore

Little Red

Hi Artlore,

thx for replying!!!

Yes i'd be interested, but what do you mean by quite old? Can they be used? Anything need replacing? Please note my final decision wil depend on condition, price and shipping costs.

Thank you so much. Looking forward to it!

Artlore

They are not antiques, but old fashioned folding chairs. They are at my mother's house in Midrand and I haven't yet had a chance to go over there and inspect them. I have made a note to go over and photograph them as soon as I can, so I will be in touch soon. I'm sure they can be used but need a wash - and if repairs are needed, they are not major ones. You would have to arrange your own courier, though, as I am in Johannesburg.

Little Red

Cool

Would you be okay with pickups? If I end up buying them that is.

Tx again

Artlore

No problem with pick ups, either here in Randburg or from Midrand which may be closer for you? Of course you must see the photos first which I will send asap. There are actually 4 chairs, all wooden with canvas, 2 have arm rests. Apparently only one has damage with a crack on one leg. Anyway, you are under no obligation to buy if you decide not to :) When I have the photos I will put them on BOB as a buy now, and marked 'Only for Little Red", and let you know. Best regards, Lore

Artlore

Hi Little Red

I have put the canvas chairs on BoB "Canvas chairs - for Little Red only". I was not sure how to list them as I am not used to selling more than one item at a time. You can buy one or two or three, whichever you prefer. Price per chair is R150. The 4th chair has a strut broken and the canvas torn (see pic). The other three are in very good condition. The broken one is for free. The chairs are in Midrand at the moment. If you have any queries, please go to the item and "ask the seller a question". Many thanks! Lore