Sign in to follow this  
svw

Who gives their pets Christmas presents ?

svw

I would love to know who else gives their pets Christmas presents and if you do, what do you give them?

I am not ashamed to admit that each year all the four legged members of the family get a present wrapped for them and left under the tree.

Each of the dogs get a huge hide bone which keeps them busy for most of the day - each of the cats a new toy. Although I must say that by Christmas day the cats have experienced Christmas since the tree was decorated to the point that it resembles a very well tossed salad!

Miss Jewels

My labbies each get a lamb shank slowly cooked in some gravy!. Kitty get some treats as do the birds....yes, my furry kids are also spoilt on Christmas day!

FORUMDUDE

My Dog Peanut has xmas everyday....he is like our son. Spoiled to death, but wouldn't you do the same for your best friend!!!

He also goes by the names: PEANATUS, MR.P and POOPLES!

poopsie.jpg.9f9e420233fd98973a5c46986cca37f3.jpg

dstorm
My labbies each get a lamb shank slowly cooked in some gravy!

I will be in Welgemoed on Christmas day. Mind if I drop in and swop your labs a gammon for the lamb?

alloway65

In the past our 3 Dogs had their large bones were wrapped in Christmas paper to rip open on Christmas Day, now they just get the large bones....but they are family and are also spoiled every day. Now with Grandchildren we might start that tradition again.

Lamb Shanks....our local restaurant now charges R185.00 for a lamb shank.

svw
In the past our 3 Dogs had their large bones were wrapped in Christmas paper to rip open on Christmas Day, now they just get the large bones....but they are family and are also spoiled every day. Now with Grandchildren we might start that tradition again.

Lamb Shanks....our local restaurant now charges R185.00 for a lamb shank.

Would love to see your Grandchildren faces when they rip open their present to be faced with a raw bone :disgusted:

Cali Craft and Gems

Our previous neighbours in PE used to wrap up a tin of food for each of their dogs and it was placed under the tree.

But as for our animals, they don't need Christmas to be spoiled rotten! Roxy (the laziest border collie cross in the universe) often gets a smoked bone from the ostrich factory. She'll be getting another one tonight!

alloway65
Would love to see your Grandchildren faces when they rip open their present to be faced with a raw bone :disgusted:

Yes...especially as they are vegetarians!!!!:blush:

MrAerospace

Our lab and little maltese get special bones. The lab shares hers with the Great Dane who lives across the road and never has anyone home with him at Christmas. Lily buys a long cow thigh bone, which she gets the butcher to cut longways down the middle. Half is given to Ruby, our lab, and the other half goes to "Saint", the Great Dane. This is a weekly occurrence but will also be given on Christmas day.

lilythepink

MrA forgot to mention that cooked chicken breasts (no bones!) are on the menu for our five cats! They have to be cooked with thyme, otherwise the cats turn their noses up at them!

circe

hi

every cat and dog here at the farm get a bit of mince meat for there birthday and chrismas. they are spoiled rotten here.

Jongleur

This will be the first Christmas Chloe has ever had. Being black and silver perhaps

a few Sharks trophies next year ?

chloe3.jpg.73873d79545e4792a4fb2dfab605d62e.jpg

svw
This will be the first Christmas Chloe has ever had. Being black and silver perhaps

a few Sharks trophies next year ?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4326[/ATTACH]

Now that's the cutest 'petite fille' Sharks supporter I have seen in a while! :cool:

DestinysAngels

I am a bit late, but mine gets a whole chicken, without skin and bones (cooked already from Spar on the Day), they get it on X-Mas Day and New Years Day, however, they get this throughout the year, so i guess it is X-Mas and New Years for them most of the time - LOL :confused: !