Sign in to follow this  
Spooks Goods

Chantines - no reply from bob either

Spooks Goods    10
Spooks Goods

On the 29 Nov I put a message on community watch. I have ordered a pair of boots from Chantines in August and am having problems getting them.

I did receive the first pair which were too small so I asked if I could return them for a size bigger. I could but had to pay R200! I paid and waited. And waited. And am still waiting.

On the 6 Dec I got an sms from her saying she would post them the next day. Hmmmm.......I am still waiting for these boots. She also said she would send me the tracking details. A week later I sent her a message saying I didn't have the tracking number or the boots. I got a message saying she had sent them and would send the tracking no when she got to the office the next day. Well she must have gone into deep sleep because a good few days later I got a message giving me a weighbill no and saying she had enquired with the couriers and the item was intransit. Now why would she do that - enquire where they were? Because I believe has hadn't sent them on the 7Dec or any day soon after that.

When I sent her a message straight back asking which company she had sent them through, I got no reply. I have been onto almost every courier site and entered the no she gave me, with no result coming up.

I called BOB last week and wanted to know what was happening as I hadn't had any response from them. I was told Bennett was dealing with the case. So has Bennett died? Why have I not had an email/call anything to tell me what they are doing?

My husband is a fairly big seller on BOB. When someone reports him whether its fair or not, BOB is on his back in an instant. I am more than dissappointed!

I said I would go to the police if I didn't have either my boots or a full refund a week before I left for holiday. I didn't say when I was going on purpose, This should have been sorted out straight away. On Thursday morning I am going to the police, unless I have either the boots or my money. Enough is enough! A courier doesn't take 2 weeks to deliver!

qball    10
qball

Thank you for your post. Our security team handles hundreds of issues every month of varying complexity and seriousness, Bennet contacted the seller on the 30th after receiving your complaint, the seller replied on the 3rd saying they would communicate with you, and from what we can see, she has. If the seller has not contacted you or supplied the goods, you must contact us, as we have no real way of knowing this unless you inform us. We also rely upon feedback from the seller in question, and sellers do not always respond immediately. We will contact the seller again to find out what is causing the delay, as it should not take this long to send the goods.