Sign in to follow this  
Seeds for Africa

No email notifications again!

Seeds for Africa

Since about 30 minutes ago, I havent received any email notifications from bob. In the same period of time I sent an email to a staff member at bob and have had a reply back so can safely assume its not my email that is the problem.

This has been an ongoing issue for months now and is getting tiresome!!!

Seeds for Africa

Just after writing this, the emails came through all at once. Whilst it seems to be working again, the issue of not getting emails from time to time is a constant problem, and has been for the last several months.

Seeds for Africa

I am still experiencing issues with receiving bob notifications. They can be delayed anywhere from 30mins to 4 hours. Anyone else experiencing this issue and any comments from bob on this?

rezizter

gone through all servers.

Mails are generating and sending to mail server. On the mail server all mails have been successfully sent.

Please follow up with your mail provider. as it would appear that there is an issue with deliver ability from their side to you.

Something to also check. If you are using outlook, mac mail or some other sort of mail client, log into your mail providers web mail, check if mails are there, but not in your mail clients(outlook, mac mail) box.

Kind Regards