Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

Loss of Lives... Loss of Innocence

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

Twenty-six people, including 20 children, were killed Friday when a gunman opened fire inside an elementary school in Connecticut. The children were ages 6 and 7.

Report (and pictures): http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/sandy-hook-elementary-school-shooting-leaves-students-staff-dead/2012/12/14/24334570-461e-11e2-8e70-e1993528222d_story.html

Slideshow: At least 26 dead including 20 children in Connecticut elementary school shooting | Fox News

As a parent, my heart aches and the tears still fall.

Please take a moment to send warm thoughts or prayers to the parents, family and friends of those who were killed... and to the family of the person that committed this vile act. Although a different kind of pain, they, too, are hurting and struggling for the answers to all the 'whys'.

Ruthie

Just Beachin    10
Just Beachin

My Heart is Broken for the familys of the children. and adults that were gunned down in such a senseless and cowardly act. My Heart goes out to the mother and the brother of the killer who shamelessly killed those children and teachers.

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

The 'bad guy' first shot his mother in the face (in her home) before driving to the school. His brother / family members not only have to 'deal' with the shame and pain of he did, but also the loss of their mom / sister / daughter. So many questions.... so few answers.

Ruthie

Edited by Not1CentMore

kyle2    10
kyle2

The Karmic debt this fool has just bought is unbelievable. May he re-live the lives of each of his victoms at the point of their death and may he be aware of what he has done to each of his victoms realising that he will live each of their lives at the point of his murdering them over and over. Experiencing their terror and seeing the barrel of his own gun pointing at him each time would be the only appropriate punishment.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

This is another terrible tragedy and my heart goes out to all the families who are suffering such intense feelings of loss.

However, there is another perspective ... how many children die in South Africa each and every week because of guns??!! Why are they not regarded as tragically as the American children?

Are there any statistics kept about all the South African children (and adults) killed by guns every day in our sunny country? I think particular about the gang warfare on the Cape Flats!

Edited by lilythepink

oaks and acorns    10
oaks and acorns
The Karmic debt this fool has just bought is unbelievable. May he re-live the lives of each of his victims at the point of their death and may he be aware of what he has done to each of his victims realising that he will live each of their lives at the point of his murdering them over and over. Experiencing their terror and seeing the barrel of his own gun pointing at him each time would be the only appropriate punishment.

Ah kyle, fine sentiment indeed, quite catchy too. BUT that kind of over-and-over-and-over-again thinking serves only to reinforce and uphold pluto's ridiculous 'rebirth' theories and other latterday hogwash.

Sure hope I'm not reading stuff wrong, but it could just be that an eminent use of .end() will pop the sets back off of the stack.

And if it doesn't? Well, depends on who/what takes centre stage, I guess :colbert:

Just Beachin    10
Just Beachin
Ah kyle, fine sentiment indeed, quite catchy too. BUT that kind of over-and-over-and-over-again thinking serves only to reinforce and uphold pluto's ridiculous 'rebirth' theories and other latterday hogwash.

Sure hope I'm not reading stuff wrong, but it could just be that an eminent use of .end() will pop the sets back off of the stack.

And if it doesn't? Well, depends on who/what takes centre stage, I guess :colbert:

What planet are you from:weird:

oaks and acorns    10
oaks and acorns
What planet are you from:weird:

Same one as you, hun. And every now and then I look up, and then around. To see what's there, and what's not.

Some interesting transits take place today, which I won't go into right now so as to keep this thread on track.

Safe to say though, Ruthie doesn't know that her President's natal chart hosts Chiron in Pisces (until 2019), which pretty much makes him the best man for the job. All considered.

I'd like to wish him all the best for his next term/s in office!