Sign in to follow this  
zerohour

Interesting watch info

Little Miss Muffet
My calendar says the world ends on the 31 December, do I really need a calendar where I'm going?

The world is ending on the 21st December i.e. tomorrow and where you are going you have DEADlines so you do need a calendar.

lilythepink

Well, I am wide awake and plan to stay that way!! I intend celebrating Christmas and the New Year of 2013.

But, I think the world already is a completely different place from the one I grew up in - and perhaps the realisation of that is what the Mayans intended? That we would accept the changes in our lives, make the most of them and live in peace and harmony?

MrAerospace

The 21st December 2012 is not yet over in our part of the world. Do you think WE will be the cause of everything ending?

ATA STAMP CENTRE
The 21st December 2012 is not yet over in our part of the world. Do you think WE will be the cause of everything ending?

My wife enquired about her xmas gift-i said not necessary as world was ending on 21 dec-she replied that i would use any excuse and if she had no present to open then my world would definitely end on 24 dec:mad: