Sign in to follow this  
DIY PRODUCTS

STD Bank still an issue?

DIY PRODUCTS    10
DIY PRODUCTS

Hi there,

I am just wondering if Bobpay is still having issues with STD Bank payments? I have a buyer that paid via BoBpay from STD at 4:17pm today, and its still not reflecting. Its a high value item and he is ADAMANT that he needs it by Saturday and I have commited to sending it via Speed Services in the morning. I don't want to drop him over a technical glitch. Please let me know if this could be a Bobpay issue.

Regards.

Just Beachin    10
Just Beachin

Bad news, Speed services does not deliver on a Saturday.:sad:

DIY PRODUCTS    10
DIY PRODUCTS
Bad news, Speed services does not deliver on a Saturday.:sad:

Please tell me you are kidding. A sick, twisted, mangle-my-brain, horror story joke.

When did this happen? I just dont think this is funny anymore, the South African Post Office must have been borne of an idea derived from telepathic knowledge that I would one day exist, and so it was conceived ..under the guise of bringing public services to the people, under the guise of mass job creation, offering affordable movement of parcels it spurned on the growth of internet trading, all with the sole purpose of reaching THIS DAY. The day to f$%^& me over.

Just Beachin    10
Just Beachin

Bummer I know, so sorrrrry, neither does Berco. Pretty much Friday post is only delivered Monday and with the holiday on monday, I am sorry to say you are SOL, better get busy with other courier services or call your client and explain. Better to preempt a disaster than say whoops!

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin

The Standard Bank situation has not changed. We expect (unless some xmas-miracle happens) that Standard Bank's payment performance will get worse over the next 8 days (most companies process payroll/bonuses early plus increase in transactions) - last year was a nightmare - holding thumbs that it will perhaps be better this year.

voldermort    10
voldermort
Please tell me you are kidding. A sick, twisted, mangle-my-brain, horror story joke.

When did this happen? I just dont think this is funny anymore, the South African Post Office must have been borne of an idea derived from telepathic knowledge that I would one day exist, and so it was conceived ..under the guise of bringing public services to the people, under the guise of mass job creation, offering affordable movement of parcels it spurned on the growth of internet trading, all with the sole purpose of reaching THIS DAY. The day to f$%^& me over.

Actually Speed Services do deliver on a Saturday, but if you post an item on a Saturday, it will only be received on the Tuesday. If you post item on a Friday before 12 noon, providing your customer does not live off the beaten track & is in one of the major cities, it will nearly always be available at their Post Office on Saturday.

However you need to send your buyer the tracking number so he can go into his Post Office +- 10.30 am on Saturday with this number & ask for the parcel, if he waits for a notification slip he will indeed only receive this on Tuesday (given that Monday is a holiday)

DIY PRODUCTS    10
DIY PRODUCTS

The Standard Bank situation has not changed. We expect (unless some xmas-miracle happens) that Standard Bank's payment performance will get worse over the next 8 days (most companies process payroll/bonuses early plus increase in transactions) - last year was a nightmare - holding thumbs that it will perhaps be better this year.

It came through at 7:15am. Its my Christmas miracle.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Well BoB's payment to my Standard account came through very quickly!