Sign in to follow this  
hilsons1

Seller Ugly79

hilsons1    10
hilsons1

Hi guys, has anybody order something from ugly79 and recieved their item? still waiting and concerned it's a scam?:mad:

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

I suggest you contact him Hilson's? Did you ask for the tracking number?

zerohour    10
zerohour

Is it for this item you purchased on the 4th Dec, the seller has rated you positive for the purchase on the 9th. Seller has a 141 positive ratings and only 4 neg and none of those for non delivery, it is Christmas maybe just delayed? bit soon to say the seller is a scammer on a public forum, have you tried contacting them?

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/82656920/Jean_Paul_Gaultier_100ml_Perfume.html

Edited by zerohour

windrider    10
windrider

I find it interesting that the seller sells underwear and already has negative items. Considering his selling rating is only about 140 positives this may not be a good thing. What does the description of the item say in respects to shipping?

zerohour    10
zerohour
I find it interesting that the seller sells underwear and already has negative items. Considering his selling rating is only about 140 positives this may not be a good thing. What does the description of the item say in respects to shipping?

mmm negative items and underwear :rolleyes: ...sounds interesting...

windrider    10
windrider
mmm negative items and underwear :rolleyes: ...sounds interesting...

I remember a seller ernest something who was an overseas seller selling very similar items and getting tons of negatives for either bad quality or failing to talk about customs fees, I suppose the association stuck in my mind.

On a more serious note, most sellers should have shipped by now, if it has been more than 5 working days. Could be the seller is simply not coping with the amount of demand before the festive season