Sign in to follow this  
Cheetah10

Garmin GPS car charger.....

Cheetah10

If anyone has one..... I will appreciate the details...... Ta!....

DIY PRODUCTS

Hi there, I have an extra 1 for a Garmin Nuvi100, will that work?

Cheetah10

Not sure..... I thought Garmin is Garmin..... I'll try get'a photo up of the Garmin port...... it should work.... give me a minute or seven to figure out how to upload pics.....

Cheetah10

20121213_10.jpg.1c98b9ada3c0cd72a14d1adf9b59df3a.jpg

Right.... there it is..... The port is "L" shaped...... If you have....... I'll appreciate if you list.....

20121213_8.jpg.b8ded927eaab1921806906752fe9f3f9.jpg

DIY PRODUCTS

yes, the 1 I have will fit right in, just check the Voltages (rather safe than sorry) the charger says, input : 10-30 vdc / max 1A, Output : 4.9 - 5.25 vdc 1A, and just to confirm, its the 1 that plugs into the car lighter...

DIY PRODUCTS

I can list it but I have no idea what its worth so I am scared you gonna laugh and call me an opportunist:blush:, make me an offer then I'll feel better. Must be done through BooB (<-- TOTALLY intentional) though.

Cheetah10

I see no specs on the Garmin nor on the (ex) charger, but I believe it'll be fine..... Let me know when you have listed..... I will place the order and make payment immediately..... also include shipping costs to Kimberley..... I'll hang on for the info.....

Cheetah10

Oh!..... did not notice your post calling for an offer..... Previous time I sat on the charger and it broke, I (honestly) got a secondhand one from a guy in Amanzimtoti for R50 (from the back pocket over the counter)..... but..... I will (honestly) feel comfortable if you list for R150 (shipping included) ..... let me know.... I'll place the order......

DIY PRODUCTS

Oh!..... did not notice your post calling for an offer..... Previous time I sat on the charger and it broke, I (honestly) got a secondhand one from a guy in Amanzimtoti for R50 (from the back pocket over the counter)..... but..... I will (honestly) feel comfortable if you list for R150 (shipping included) ..... let me know.... I'll place the order......

Dang, could have scored...Listed already for you though, doing the post office thing at 8am tomorow morning so no pressure...

Cheetah10

Thanks..... you posted the link whilst I was posting my offer...... I will place the order for R150 in any case..... as soon as the listing is activated.... Thanks for your help DiY.... appreciated.....

DIY PRODUCTS

If you dare pay me a cent more than what its listed for I'll yank the offer off the table so fast you wont be sitting on another charger for a decade!

Cheetah10

Oops!!... order placed..... payment made..... Thanks again.... I'm looking forward to the tracking number......