Sign in to follow this  
alloway65

I am being plagued with Pop Ups on the BoB site...

alloway65    10
alloway65

I am being plagued with Pop-Ups on the BoB site...anyone else having this problem...I don't have this problem on other websites.

Also I am having to log-in every time I want to load pictures or to view the Bob Forum etc.....only had this problem for the last few days...a real pain.....also accessing the BoB site is very very slow.

rezizter    10
rezizter
I am being plagued with Pop-Ups on the BoB site...anyone else having this problem...I don't have this problem on other websites.

Also I am having to log-in every time I want to load pictures or to view the Bob Forum etc.....only had this problem for the last few days...a real pain.....also accessing the BoB site is very very slow.

Hi

Will give you a call now, and see if we can get it sorted

MrAerospace    10
MrAerospace

The pop-ups are a nuisance indeed, especially when logging in to BoB's home page!

rezizter    10
rezizter
The pop-ups are a nuisance indeed, especially when logging in to BoB's home page!

Could I ask you to please post a screenshot of the popups?

alloway65    10
alloway65
Hi

Will give you a call now, and see if we can get it sorted

Many thanks Shaun for your help, my system now working like a dream.:awesome:

MrAerospace    10
MrAerospace
Could I ask you to please post a screenshot of the popups?

This is the one which irritates me the most when trying to log in to BoB's home page - you will see that I have to move my cursor up and down to even enter my name and password. When I move the cursor down it looks fine, then I start typing my name and the pop-up covers what I am typing.

58f5a7434cf0c_SCREENSHOT.jpg.5e45a928e731d3a3b0fc668af2f60d5f.jpg

The peculiarity of it all is that it says it's "saving my eyes". What about my temper? :blink::grin:

Edited by MrAerospace

amcintyre    10
amcintyre
This is the one which irritates me the most when trying to log in to BoB's home page - you will see that I have to move my cursor up and down to even enter my name and password. When I move the cursor down it looks fine, then I start typing my name and the pop-up covers what I am typing.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4270[/ATTACH]

The peculiarity of it all is that it says it's "saving my eyes". What about my temper? :blink::grin:

Your popups appear to be the drop down menus for vehicles, property, fashion etc.

MrAerospace    10
MrAerospace

Thanks for correcting me - I am not the best when it comes to computer-speak. But pop-up or drop-down - this feature annoys me!

alloway65    10
alloway65

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4270[/ATTACH]

I have the same problem, this was discussed on the Forum some time ago but no corrective action was taken!

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Thanks, alloway. Fortunately MrA doesn't log in too often!

MrAerospace    10
MrAerospace

Thank you, BoB staff, for burying the "dropdown" which was appearing on BoB's homepage. Makes logging in much more pleasant!

Okay, I see it's still there but it's not the unpleasant intruder that it was previously. So, thank you again.

quickshopping    10
quickshopping

Hi

If you don't use firefox as a browser yet, go here Mozilla Firefox Web Browser download firefox and install. Then go here: NoScript - JavaScript/Java/Flash blocker for a safer Firefox experience! - what is it? - InformAction click the install on the left top side. You can then tell FF what websites is allowed to have popups or dropdowns on your PC. Your browser will then be safe. Hope this help, if in doubt please ask. :biggrin: