Sign in to follow this  
LanaS

bidorbuy telephone lines are down

LanaS    10
LanaS

The bidorbuy telephone lines are currently down. We have technicians attending to the problem and should be up and running by 10am. For urgent queries, please get hold of us using Live Support. We apologise for the inconvenience.

qball    11
qball

We have been having periodic telephone issues, we are continuing to monitor it and hopefully it will be resolved soon.

We apologise sincerely for any inconvenience caused.

captain emo    11
captain emo

I think there is a problem with the contact us page as well. I choose the relevant department, type up my ticket and message but when I click submit new ticket it just loops back to the page where you choose the relevant department. I may be doing something completely wrong so if I am please forgive my ignorance.

qball    11
qball
I think there is a problem with the contact us page as well. I choose the relevant department, type up my ticket and message but when I click submit new ticket it just loops back to the page where you choose the relevant department. I may be doing something completely wrong so if I am please forgive my ignorance.

The contact page is working as we are still receiving tickets, we have tested it and it is working. Perhaps it is a browser issue, have you cleared your cache?