Sign in to follow this  
windrider

Pricing of jewellery items

windrider

I was looking through the Weekend specials this morning and stumbled across a seller, keenyz bidorbuy Stores | bidorbuy.co.za Webstore// The seller joined about 4-5 months ago and has a lot of items listed for sale. So far so good, yet his prices are incredibly high (R7500+ for a 14K chain), somewhat unsurprisingly he/she has no ratings.

Any reason why a seller would want to charge such high prices considering that other sellers(competition) charge so much less for similar items?

Miss Jewels

This link seems to take us into the stores, but I cannot see that this seller has a store. Maybe a glinch in the system?

Miss Jewels

As far as I know, anyone can apply for a store. But this seller definitely does not have a store....

lilythepink

Yes, anyone can apply for a BoB store but not everyone is granted the privilege of having one!!

windrider
Yes, anyone can apply for a BoB store but not everyone is granted the privilege of having one!!

The link for the watches is actually from the same seller. I sometimes wonder if some of the new sellers just imagine that everyone will just pay their prices, no matter exorbitant.

SADiamondsrus

LOL, I would think the seller is hoping for a sale. However, it does depend on the gold, style etc.

Some antiques are worth more, Unfortunately I cannot check his items now.

Jewellery+gems is not easy to value, and needs a expert

Hehehehehe

(RGA, ISG) xx