Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

Twelve Days Before Christmas (or thereabouts)

Not1CentMore

Game 12 closed. Mr. Elf will announce winner 'sometime' Sunday.

signature_1a.gif

My wish for you and yours is a most blessed Christmas and only the best for the coming New Year. My 'gift' to you:

Gif-mania.net - Your animated signatures

Have Fun!

signature1b.gif

lilythepink

Well, I know we're supposed to post pictures of our "findings" so here are my words ...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4332[/ATTACH]

Although the picture isn't too clear as a thumbnail, you can see my words are circled when you click on it.

58f5a744c4493_GARDENFLOWERS.jpg.335a4a045a3b7b1b912d4eb19f64d812.jpg

wayjen

Fee Fi Fo Fum, I smell............ooh wait wrong fairytale.

Yule Tide Greetings to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Into the Wizards cap we go and the winner is......................YSLMAGIC, congrats and all.

Answers: Frostythesnowman, Hangstockings, Candycane, Mistletoe, Rudolph, Northpole, Merrychristmas, Stnick, Sleigh, Wreath, Christmastree, Wrappingpaper, Ribbon, Chimney, Naughtyornice, Ornaments, Elves, Blitzer, Comet, Cupid, Dancer, Dasher, Donner, Prancer, Vixan, Mrsclaus, Angels, Plumpudding, Red, Green, Holiday, Bells, Candles, Toys, Presents, Scrooge, Greetings, Caroling, Cookies, December, Christmascard.

Thank you for playing.

Not1CentMore

Congrats, YSL!

ALL... thanks for playing. Please see PM for shipping info. (If you have won one of the games and not yet sent shipping info via PM, please do so.)

A very special thank-you to Mr. Elf aka Wayne for his help.

Ruthie

wayjen

Thanks Ruthie, it was a pleasure helping out.

lilythepink

Does this now mean that Wayne can become himself again in time for Christmas?

Best wishes to everyone - may you find just what you want under the tree (or in a pillow case/stocking!)

Cali Craft and Gems

Thank you for the games Ruthie - it took my mind off the daily humdrum for a while... :)

And to everyone else on the forum, hope you have a great and safe festive season.

We're heading off to PE for a few days on Tuesday morning, but will be taking my laptop with me this time so I can get some listings done in peace and quiet. The shop did exceptionally well for which I am very pleased - every little bit of exposure helps wonders in this small town!

Woken up this morning to dark grey clouds and extreme humidity - still going to be hot, but now sticky too! Yuck!

Really does not feel like Christmas Eve, but I suppose that is because we've been so busy with the business, plus we don't have kids so there is no atmosphere in the house. We're shooting out for breakfast before opening the shop today and will be giving out some "thank you" pressies along the way. Perhaps I should get hubby's weary bones moving... he's slept late every day the past week and has made us late for the shop! (how that man squeezes in 10 to 12 hours sleep a night amazes me as I can barely get in 4 to 6 hours! Note to self - must learn his secret!)

wayjen

And so are the days of our lives!