Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

Twelve Days Before Christmas (or thereabouts)

Not1CentMore

Congrats, Cali.... Please send shipping info via PM.

And now, I am blowing out the flame burning on both ends of the candle. Nite.

Ruthie

Cali Craft and Gems

Found "it", circled "it", but heaven only knows what "it" is!

Red - animal of sorts (cat, rabbit, etc)

Blue - ET or a "man in black"?

Hills.jpg.d657df8e16e3d53152c864b505c23dcd.jpg

Not1CentMore

Game #9 closed. Mr Elf... would you do the honor of putting Cali's name in the hat and drawing it out?

Here's the answer:

find_the_soldiers_02.jpg.f89b739ed29776bde8c235b6a46384bf.jpg

Game #10: Go Fish

The following puzzle is a thumb nail of one of my auctions. Find it and post the auction number.

Puzzlea.jpg.cdcacede50c77968d2ebcbc1ce8151ee.jpg

Ruthie

wayjen
Game #9 closed. Mr Elf... would you do the honor of putting Cali's name in the hat and drawing it out?

Here's the answer:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4311[/ATTACH]

Game #10: Go Fish

The following puzzle is a thumb nail of one of my auctions. Find it and post the auction number.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4312[/ATTACH]

Ruthie

Mrs Claus, I put Cali Craft's name in the hat and a white rabbit came out, I think I made a mistake with the hats.

Congrats Cali Craft, you are the lucky winner.

Edited by wayjen

Cali Craft and Gems

You're making it too easy now Ruthie...

Potties & Trainer Seats - Dora Potty Chair for sale in United States (ID:81871849)

(you'd think the lack of sleep due to being at Casualty last night from 00h30 to 01h30 would have kept me asleep and in bed... but we have to go spend the day in the airconditioned shop whilst the rest of Oudtshoorn cooks in the 37-40 degree heat - been this temp for most of the past week with no signs of the temp dropping soon!)

Not1CentMore

Cali.... Ahhh, method to my 'crazies'. The more the merrier and tho't if I gave a simple one, there would be more names in Mr. Elf's hat (and less white rabbits).

Horrific weather here and trees are uprooting and topplin' or snapping in half, taking down power lines. Have a couple of huge trees I am 'keeping an eye one' (one of the downfalls of living in the 'boonies' with timber clean up to just short of the back door...they fall, 'good-bye' house). IF I do not get a game up and running later, it will be because I have no service; electric and / or internet. Our internet service can be interrupted even if there are 'issues' a half a dozen States away (the head bone connected to the neck bone, the neck bone connected to the...)

I will trust Mr. Elf to 'do his thing' with respect to names in hat and drawing winner.

Ruthie

wayjen
Cali.... Ahhh, method to my 'crazies'. The more the merrier and tho't if I gave a simple one, there would be more names in Mr. Elf's hat (and less white rabbits).

Horrific weather here and trees are uprooting and topplin' or snapping in half, taking down power lines. Have a couple of huge trees I am 'keeping an eye one' (one of the downfalls of living in the 'boonies' with timber clean up to just short of the back door...they fall, 'good-bye' house). IF I do not get a game up and running later, it will be because I have no service; electric and / or internet. Our internet service can be interrupted even if there are 'issues' a half a dozen States away (the head bone connected to the neck bone, the neck bone connected to the...)

I will trust Mr. Elf to 'do his thing' with respect to names in hat and drawing winner.

Ruthie

I'll make them sweat it out!

Not1CentMore

Game #10 closed. Wayne, please place Cali and book's name in your magic hat, close your eyes and draw today's winner.

Ok, guys 'n gals and gals 'n guys, only #11 and #12 to go, so if you want to be the winner, you gotta play the game! ONE of the prizes is a very nice pendant w/matching earrings. Now, any of you who have won a prize previously (or bid/won/buy now any of the items offered on BoB) know I am not one for 'junk', so.....

Game #11: The Ugly Duckling

What do YOU see in the picture below? Name it / them. Circle, using Paint or.... and post.

image003.jpg.ce5b7ad96a470ec70e9695d2e8396065.jpg

Have Fun!

u_3d4f318a.gif

Edited by Not1CentMore

lilythepink

58f5a744a297b_GARDENFLOWERS.jpg.3689ec0d3199129e9c7a919d6f36d65d.jpg

Not having much of a clue so early in the morning, I find:

2 swans, 1 fly, 2 elephants, a man, Mayan temple(?), snake(s), 2 flamingos, a one-eyed monster and 4 boats.

wayjen

Now for my next trick. Look there is nothing up my sleeves. I place my hand in this hat I pull out BALLS, (get your minds out of the gutter).

The winning name is Booksallsizes, congrats.

booksallsizes

Yay! It makes me happy when you pull BALLS out your hat (yes, minds OUT the gutter)!

Thank you kindly - am having such a hectic time at the moment what with tourist season upon us - so nice to grab a few minutes on the forum from time to time. And even nicer to be pulled out a hat!

wayjen
Yay! It makes me happy when you pull BALLS out your hat (yes, minds OUT the gutter)!

Thank you kindly - am having such a hectic time at the moment what with tourist season upon us - so nice to grab a few minutes on the forum from time to time. And even nicer to be pulled out a hat!

Well while you here then, send a pm to Ruthie with your postage address.

Just Beachin

3 Swans, 3 Elephants a Mayan pyramid, mountains, lake, dead tree branches, clouds. I think i must be missing my imagination?

MrAerospace

I see all the things that Lily sees, except I think the flamingos are swans. (Some of us are better than others at bird spotting!!)

voldermort

I see...........

4 elephants

2 dolphins

3 swans

1 reindeer

4 boats

1 volcano

Trees, one with a monkey attached

A person in a white shirt & brown pants

An octopus thingy

Clouds

trees

Not1CentMore

Game #11 closed. Wayne will announce winner 'sometime' Saturday.

Game #12: Word Hunt

How many words can YOU find? List them.

searcha.jpg.87c29dbaee50ca0a39f0f7d72b9f38ac.jpg

Have Fun!

Ruthie

lilythepink

I find 50, possibly 52, words with a quick glance this morning. (I will look again later - have a busy morning away from home today!)

REND, GIN (2), DAY, REV, ROD, BAD, ALUM, TEN, RARE, MAN (2), RED, GAD, WOO, YEEK(?), END, NIL, PAP(?), MILD, MEN, DAN, PRY, ORB, NIP, NOW(2), PAR, DECEMBER, MY, NAUGHT, NOT, BLITZ(ER), PLUMP, PUDDING, SOLD, CAN, TON, DIP, MIG(2) they are planes, ME, MEAT, MOB, PRANCER(S), LADS, MAT, OR, TOM, SO, RON, GO, RAN

58f5a744be241_GARDENFLOWERS.jpg.1b7783b56e26a0bc32d68c24fed60b12.jpg

Edited by lilythepink

Cali Craft and Gems

Too hot to play anymore... brain is melting...

Yesterday in the shade, the temp rose to 41.8 degrees, and last night around 23h00 it was still 31! In town, the outside temp recorded in the sun reached 58 degrees!!!

This morning it was 27 degrees by 7am, and 34 degrees by 8.30am when we left for the shop.

Locked all our animals in the house with the fans running full blast. Could not get my aircon installed before the holidays, so will have to carry on like this until early January. My mom took our dog to her house yesterday (they have aircon in every room) and she was spoiled by "granny" for the day!

wayjen

And so are the days of our lives!!!!!!!!!

Winner of Game 11 is Lily of the Valley (Janet), congrats.

The only person to circle the items she found as per the rules.

Not1CentMore

Congrats, Lily! I have your shipping addy and will post your parcel next week and send tracking number.

Game 12 - HINT: Most are more than 4-letters; all are Christmas related.

Ruthie

lilythepink

Thanks Elf Wayne and tons of thanks, Ruthie. I was actually just trying to inspire others when I posted early this morning. I am sure someone could have come up with another word or two??! Perhaps, like Cali, everyone is hot and bothered right now? The temperature in Grahamstown has hovered around 40 deg C today and has been more than humid. I have drunk litres and litres of water and am ready to pop!

YSLMAGIC

[TABLE=width: 64]

[TR]

[TD=width: 64]wrapping paper[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]mistletoe[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]sock[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]dancer[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]prancer[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]christmas[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]cookies[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]holiday[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]born[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]sold[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]naughty[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]or [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]nice[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]caroling[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]leg [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]comet[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]plump[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]pudding[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]pry[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]december [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]frost[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]candycane[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]rare[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]can[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]nerd[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]greeting[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]blitzer[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]vixan[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]cupid[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]rudolph[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

this is what i found so far.............still looking

Not1CentMore

Lily... cold here. Winds stopped, thank goodness. Lots of limbs down, but those can wait until Spring. Like a bear, I 'hunker down' for the winter. No water, but I am positively 'floating' from all the double-doubles; hot, not on the rocks... too cold.

YSL... good start. Keep looking.

Ruthie