Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

Twelve Days Before Christmas (or thereabouts)

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

Twelve days before Christmas (or thereabouts)

Twelve games

Twelve winners

The games begin Monday, 10th December, PM (my time) / Tuesday, 11th December, AM (your time).

Rules are simple - Each day, for 12-days, there will be a game. The person who has the CORRECT answer and posts it here will win the game for that day. If more than one person has the correct answer, those player's names will be put in a hat. Mr. Elf, aka Wayne, will draw a name out of the hat and that person will be the winner for that days game. Mr. Elf will announce (post) the winner's name.

No holds barred - you are eligible for a daily prize even if you have won a game in the last 30-days AND you can play every day! This means, for example, if you are the winner of two games, you receive two prizes; three games, three prizes, etc.

Please make sure you read the instructions for each game.

So, scratch your noggin to get the brain juices flowing and start the countdown cuckoo_N5.gif.

Ruthie

Edited by Not1CentMore

wayjen    10
wayjen

wooo! hoo!!!

I get to dress in an Elf suit this year!

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Looking forward to this, Ruthie ...!

svw    10
svw
wooo! hoo!!!

I get to dress in an Elf suit this year!

How is your 'elf'-abet or will we all be googly-eyed...

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Just make sure you have your glass eye in Wayne when you're pulling names out of the hat!!! Perhaps also wear your charity shop false teeth in case you need to grit them as you make the careful manoeuvre with your hand into the hat?!

wayjen    10
wayjen

I am open to bribes!

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

1aelfb.gif

Wayne unpacking cleaner for glass eye, monocle for 'good' eye, replacement 'choppers' (upper and lower), Elf-abet Thesarus, 'sweets' to calm the 'shakes', sharpened pencil and strips of paper and MapQuest directions to hat.

Methinks he is 'good to go'.

Ruthie

Edited by Not1CentMore

wayjen    10
wayjen

I am a card carrying member of the Elf Union so treat me good.

We kinda like Lord of the Rings except we wear green tights.

Edited by wayjen

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Are they very, very tight?

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

The first game starts 'sometime' today (my time)16110915.gif! Will YOU be the first winner 16653B12.gif?

Ruthie

wayjen    10
wayjen
Are they very, very tight?

you can see my membership number on my membership card in my pocket that's how tight they are.

Just Beachin    10
Just Beachin

Ruthie. Wayjen...Hold me back!!...I can't hardly wait

wayjen    10
wayjen
Ruthie. Wayjen...Hold me back!!...I can't hardly wait

Simmer down there Speedy!!

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

It's game time!

Again, each game 'runs' for 'around' 24-hours; give or take an hour or two.

Remember.... The person who has the CORRECT answer and posts it here will win the game for that day. If more than one person has the correct answer, those player's names will be put in a hat. Mr. Elf, aka Wayne, will draw a name out of the hat and that person will be the winner of that game. Mr. Elf will post the winner's name here 'sometime' Wednesday (given the 8-hour time difference, I will probably still be 'watching the inside of my eyelids). Game #2 will start before Game #1 winner is announced.

Game #1.... starts out 'nice 'n easy' - wouldn't want to 'overload' the 'grey matter'. You may need it for one or more of the upcoming games.

In this picture....

Untitled.jpg.91fb56107e7c75b4f65b91223f04ec4c.jpg

What do YOU see?

Have fun!

Ruthie

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I see a kitty peeping through the tree above a bauble - it's head and eyes are visible above the red candle, slightly to the left.

Jongleur    10
Jongleur

A cat in a Christmas tree.

Just Beachin    10
Just Beachin

Well done Lilythepink, I've been staring at this picture since it was posted, and I was wondering, what the heck does she want us to do? Name everything?:unsure:

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn
Well done Lilythepink, I've been staring at this picture since it was posted, and I was wondering, what the heck does she want us to do? Name everything?:unsure:

Funny:laugh:....Also, the cat ate all the tinsel.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

The cat is a rare golden Chinchilla perhaps that's why it's eaten the tinsel?

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

I see a mischievious cat hiding in the tree well camouflaged as to pounce unexpectedly on Santa Claus when he drops down the chimney. (that sounds like something my cat's would get up to if given the chance!)

wayjen    10
wayjen

Satan's little Elf is watching and making notes and when I am done making notes I will be spending them on xmas presents.

I am having problems with the silver security strip but hopefully the general grocer won't notice.

voldermort    10
voldermort

A cat peeping through a Christmas tree - come Wayne, you said you are open to bribes, pull my name out & I'll bring you a cake next week :ninja:

svw    10
svw
The cat is a rare golden Chinchilla perhaps that's why it's eaten the tinsel?

Sparkling hairballs - what a cat-tastrophe...

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
A cat peeping through a Christmas tree - come Wayne, you said you are open to bribes, pull my name out & I'll bring you a cake next week :ninja:

I`m watching you. And I`ll tell. And I already bribed Wayne. And in the interests of the nation it is my turn to win.

Because I have never won anything.

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

Just Beachin.... My apologies. Kinda / Sorta 'thunk' that one 'something' would 'jump out'. So, if one 'something' does, note it here in the post and perhaps you will be the winner of the first game.

Keep the guesses comin'. Who knows... maybe there will be more than one person with the correct answer and they will get a visit inside Mr Elf's hat... well, names anyway.

Ruthie