Sign in to follow this  
wayjen

Inbox is full!

wayjen

We were alerted to the fact that my inbox was full so I deleted everything in my boxes, but what happens to the pm that was sent now that the box is empty? The senders name is in the email we received, do I email them asking for them to resend the pm or where do I go looking for said PM?

Not1CentMore

Sent PM about hour ago. Checked my sent items to resend (if you had not received) and it wasn't there. :confused:

Ruthie

wayjen

Ruthie, the email says the PM came from you but there is nothing in the box. I am interested to hear how this setup works because this is not the first time that a pm has disappeared due to a full inbox.

Not1CentMore

Hmmm...

'Before', when an inbox is full, I have received a message saying PM could not be sent because 'inbox is full'. This time, I didn't receive such and the PM sent went poof from my sent box. I am sooooo :confused:.... (and at my 'maturity level', it doesn't take much). Will thump the keys and send another.

Ruthie

rezizter

Hi guys.

Had a quick look, unable to trace from my side. If it happens again, please pm me, so I can try trace it while it happens.

Kind Regards

wayjen
Hi guys.

Had a quick look, unable to trace from my side. If it happens again, please pm me, so I can try trace it while it happens.

Kind Regards

Thanks rezizter but where do the pm's go when they cannot go into a full box, I would have thought they would bounce around somewhere until the box is empty or at the very least stay in a special folder (drafts) in the senders pm box?

lilythepink

Wayne, do you think they spend a day or two at the seaside - rather like the place where missing socks go?