Sign in to follow this  
ianyounger

Koi

ianyounger    10
ianyounger

I am looking for Koi fish for free to a good home. I have a large earth dam where they are treated like one of the family. For those emigrating or too old to look after them it is a perfect option for your pets. I am in the Johannesburg area and will collect.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

If you lived in the Eastern Cape, I could have given you some pointers but I hope you get what you are looking for.

By the way, I can't resist this - do your family live in the large, earth dam too? :whistling:

Just Beachin    10
Just Beachin

Dear Ian, I may have a couple for you, my hubby likes getting the little koi feeder fish, and grow them in a little pond. up until now, when they get too big, we put them in a bucket and take them to the big pond at a local office park. Please PM me and I will check on it for you...(there in joburg)

Just Beachin    10
Just Beachin
If you lived in the Eastern Cape, I could have given you some pointers but I hope you get what you are looking for.

By the way, I can't resist this - do your family live in the large, earth dam too? :whistling:

I can't bea ver you said that!

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

Mermaids?

Mad about Jack    10
Mad about Jack

Thanks, that just made my day....... bwahbwah bwah hahahh .:nuts: