Sign in to follow this  
extreme_it

Delete Images

extreme_it    10
extreme_it

Hi

Is there a way to delete images as I want to replace them with newer images for my item

Thanks

wayjen    10
wayjen
Hi

Is there a way to delete images as I want to replace them with newer images for my item

Thanks

When you edit a listing you just add a picture like you did with the first thumbnail and in the description you can click on the images and delete them and then just load the new picture as if it were a fresh listing.

Hope that makes sense.

extreme_it    10
extreme_it
When you edit a listing you just add a picture like you did with the first thumbnail and in the description you can click on the images and delete them and then just load the new picture as if it were a fresh listing.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks for the suggestion... It was helpful... I don't think there is a way to delete images anyway

wayjen    10
wayjen
Thanks for the suggestion... It was helpful... I don't think there is a way to delete images anyway

Where are the images you want to delete?

Just Beachin    10
Just Beachin

Sure there is! If you replace the image you want to replace by adding it like you would in a new listing, then you place the cursor to the image you want to delete. Make a mistake? use ctrl Z to return to the previous action:smile1: