Sign in to follow this  
zerohour

Replica/fake Tag Heuer watches?

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

If you have serious questions about the authenticity of any items on BoB, report the problem to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za on the relevant listings!

admin    0
admin

Hi zerohour,

Welcome to the forum.

The seller did supply proof of authenticity for the Tag Heuer watches.

Thank you.

zerohour    10
zerohour
If you have serious questions about the authenticity of any items on BoB, report the problem to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za on the relevant listings!

I have done thanks lily...just thought i would warn potential buyers as i have found a few replicas recently rearing their ugly h

heads...always more of these near christmas. To give an idea the exact same model sells on ebay for an average of 4000 pounds

TAG HEUER Grand Carrera Calibre 17 | eBay

wayjen    10
wayjen

What makes a more expensive watch more original then a cheaper one? If I pick up a genuine TAG out of a bin and sell it on BoB or eBay for R100, I am making 100% profit but because it is on R100 compared to R4000.00 people will consider it a fake.

zerohour    10
zerohour
What makes a more expensive watch more original then a cheaper one? If I pick up a genuine TAG out of a bin and sell it on BoB or eBay for R100, I am making 100% profit but because it is on R100 compared to R4000.00 people will consider it a fake.

Hi wayjen

I would imagine that that it would be a chance in a million to pick up a R50.000 watch out of a bin never mind 4 or five of them.

Watches of this caliber are also bought as investments.

Hope you are not implying the seller spends her time rummaging through peoples bins:razz:

As i said these sell for over 50.000 rands on ebay! even with a scratched crystal, replacement crystal 3000 rands

zerohour    10
zerohour
Hi zerohour,

Welcome to the forum.

The seller did supply proof of authenticity for the Tag Heuer watches.

Thank you.

Hi'

In that case do you have the sr numbers from the case back then i could verify it, i have the same watch in my collection and can tell by the photos it is a 500 rand replica

Thanks

zerohour    10
zerohour
Hi'

In that case do you have the sr numbers from the case back then i could verify it, i have the same watch in my collection and can tell by the photos it is a 500 rand replica

Thanks

I am going to bid on this tag and if i win it i will have it checked out and update this post

wayjen    10
wayjen

But there is still that chance in a million that you would find one in a bin.

Well you did state they were fakes so maybe they did get them out of a bin behind a sweat shop somewhere in Asia.

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

zerohour.....if the seller stated your bid was deleted "accidently" and you were the winning bidder, they must sell it to you at the winning bid. Mr Admin is lurking around here somewhere and will read this post. It really seems totally "co-incidental" that your bid was deleted in the wake of the postings on the forum:notrust:

I put a bid in on the watch earlier and was the winning bidder, just got a email saying my bid was deleted accidently? and to submit another bid? but isnt it strange that the auction is now closed!

Men's Watches - Men's TAG HEUER Grand Carrera Calibre 17 Luxury Watch was sold for R511.00 on 1 Dec at 21:50 by Cantare in Memel (ID:83149908)

Edited by Miss Jewels

wayjen    10
wayjen
zerohour.....if the seller stated your bid was deleted "accidently" and you were the winning bidder, they must sell it to you at the winning bid. Mr Admin is lurking around here somewhere and will read this post. It really seems totally "co-incidental" that your bid was deleted in the wake of the postings on the forum:notrust:

I also think it strange that the bid was accidentally deleted when there is a thread going around so either the seller has seen the thread or someone saw the thread and let the seller know or it was a mistake.

Nozy Dragonfly    10
Nozy Dragonfly

Is there is something wrong here?

If you click on the link to the users selling page, there is a lot of different names for this user:

"Cantare", "Genuine Leather Goods" and "TNeethlingProkureurs".

On top of that, he sold 260 items this month already. I hope everone gets their goods.

Items for sale from Cantare on bidorbuy.co.za

wayjen    10
wayjen
Is there is something wrong here?

If you click on the link to the users selling page, there is a lot of different names for this user:

"Cantare", "Genuine Leather Goods" and "TNeethlingProkureurs".

On top of that, he sold 260 items this month already. I hope everone gets their goods.

Items for sale from Cantare on bidorbuy.co.za

Buying low priced items to keep your good rating then selling high priced items that may or may not be fake.

Edited by wayjen

bok2004    10
bok2004

zerohour,

You can always bid on my TAG HEUER lol

bok2004    10
bok2004

Thank you for looking anyway!!