Sign in to follow this  
DIY PRODUCTS

User : Mr Bait n Tackle

DIY PRODUCTS    10
DIY PRODUCTS

All ratings received by Mr Bait n Tackle on bidorbuy.co.za

The above seller has either done myself as well as a few other buyers in on quite a bit, or he is experiencing communication problems and just cant seem to get things sorted. After continued attempts to obtain a response from the seller, I gave it 2 months and have proceeded to lodge a case at SAPS.

If any buyer has managed to gain contact with this seller kindly advise as to how I can do the same. I really dont want to have to take this any further, its really not my style.

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

The above seller has either done myself as well as a few other buyers in on quite a bit, or he is experiencing communication problems and just cant seem to get things sorted. After continued attempts to obtain a response from the seller, I gave it 2 months and have proceeded to lodge a case at SAPS.

If any buyer has managed to gain contact with this seller kindly advise as to how I can do the same. I really dont want to have to take this any further, its really not my style.

Definitely smells a bit fishy!!

Neil

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Sounds like he's lost his tackle!

wigsel    10
wigsel

Hi people.

This guy Bait n tacle is a nightmare to deal with. Communication just doesn't exist! I had a hairy buy from him but didn't have the heart to give him a bad rating so gave a good one but told him he needs to get his act together.

Mr Bait n Tackle    10
Mr Bait n Tackle

morne

all ratings received by mr bait n tackle on bidorbuy.co.za

the above seller has either done myself as well as a few other buyers in on quite a bit, or he is experiencing communication problems and just cant seem to get things sorted. After continued attempts to obtain a response from the seller, i gave it 2 months and have proceeded to lodge a case at saps.

If any buyer has managed to gain contact with this seller kindly advise as to how i can do the same. I really dont want to have to take this any further, its really not my style.

hi just want to say the past 3 months that my bob was disable i had no income this was my only work i had. I start working about 4weeks ago so im trying my best to sort out my bob today i made a refund to the guy above i send mr sheldon crouwkamp his( wii) and i made a refund to j.g britz for his fossil watch so as you can see im not a fraud im buss sorting out all my stuff

thanx

morne

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

Thou shalt not kick a laying dog.

Shame on you!

Ratings from Buyers

Ratings from Sellers

PS2 Console Slim- Black + 2controlers

Comment:

SAPS CASE OPENED DUE TO NO GOODS OR RESPONSE IN 2 MONTHS. THE LORD SAYS **THOU SHALT NOT STEAL** SHAME ON YOU.

R551.00

rated on 04 Dec 2012

by DIY PRODUCTS

Edited by MiemsJewels

DIY PRODUCTS    10
DIY PRODUCTS
quote_icon.png Originally Posted by DIY PRODUCTS viewpost-right.png

Thou shalt not kick a laying dog.

Shame on you!

Ratings from Buyers

Ratings from Sellers

PS2 Console Slim- Black + 2controlers

Comment:

SAPS CASE OPENED DUE TO NO GOODS OR RESPONSE IN 2 MONTHS. THE LORD SAYS **THOU SHALT NOT STEAL** SHAME ON YOU.

R551.00

rated on 04 Dec 2012

by DIY PRODUCTS

I find this GROSSLY offensive. Firstly, the post from the seller on this forum is the FIRST & ONLY communication regarding the matter since date of sale.

I would have been "Kicking a laying dog'' had the seller emailed me at ANY point to inform me of his misfortune and I disregarded it and continued to lodge a complaint regardless.

Secondly, was my origional post "Kicking a laying dog" or was it asking communitiy members for assistance in opening communication with the seller in order to avoid taking it further?

Thirdly, did my post begin with

either done myself as well as a few other buyers in on quite a bit, or he is experiencing communication problems and just cant seem to get things sorted

Lastly, even though it has Jack to do with you, I have in fact received only a PARTIAL REFUND. (After receiving an SMS today for an amount Deposited to my account with reference 'deposit'.) Only linked where it came from after reading this post about the seller making refunds.

BTW, you make reference to the amount of R551 like its a measly amount? FYI, I purchased BOTH so it came to R 1102 + R 180 shipping. Would you be happy throwing that away?

kebs    10
kebs

I agree with you DIY.. You were reasonable, even though it's almost 3 months since you purchased. I do admire the seller for coming to the forum to explain, but 3 months? It's a bit long to keep buyers waiting to hear something / anything of their purchase/s. If I read correctly, it sounds like the seller was selling items not in his possession, otherwise why not post immediately once payment was received? My apologies if I'm wrong.. I'm all for being a bit lenient with people, but one can't expect this to last forever when some-one else is sitting with your hard-earned money, whether it's R100, or R1000, the principle is the same.

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
hi just want to say the past 3 months that my bob was disable i had no income this was my only work i had. I start working about 4weeks ago so im trying my best to sort out my bob today i made a refund to the guy above i send mr sheldon crouwkamp his( wii) and i made a refund to j.g britz for his fossil watch so as you can see im not a fraud im buss sorting out all my stuff

thanx

morne

Really glad to see that you are at least trying to pay back the money you owe Morne. What happened to you can happen to anyone of us.

Hope you will be able to sort out all your stuff soon.

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa
Really glad to see that you are at least trying to pay back the money you owe Morne. What happened to you can happen to anyone of us.

Hope you will be able to sort out all your stuff soon.

It could happen to anyone however a lot of agro could have been avoided had the seller been upfront right at the start with his buyers and bidorbuy.

DIY PRODUCTS    10
DIY PRODUCTS

I know this may seem off topic and a little odd since I was the original 'complainant' but whilst I am thrilled that things are getting sorted and appreciate the sellers response. The only thing that keeps ringing in my head is that a guy with the name 'Morne' managed to get a job in less than 3 months! **Give that man a Bells!!**

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
I know this may seem off topic and a little odd since I was the original 'complainant' but whilst I am thrilled that things are getting sorted and appreciate the sellers response. The only thing that keeps ringing in my head is that a guy with the name 'Morne' managed to get a job in less than 3 months! **Give that man a Bells!!**

Bells.jpg.2dfb9c610143dbc3b7f8d7e1e162c5f8.jpg

a Bells for Morne...................and some water for DIY PRODUCTS as you are not allowed to drink on the job! :bigsmile:

Just Beachin    10
Just Beachin
[ATTACH=CONFIG]4252[/ATTACH]

a Bells for Morne...................and some water for DIY PRODUCTS as you are not allowed to drink on the job! :bigsmile:

I think you mean it the other way around, Morne' got the job, DIY is still here with the rest of us beggars! :oops: sorry, I mean't sellers

ubertech    10
ubertech

Good evening. Purchased an iPhone from him in October. Paid the R6200. Up to today, I still have not received the phone or my money back. Empty promises, impossible to get hold of this guy and he never keeps his word. In the new year, I am lodging a case of fraud and embezzlement against this guy!