Sign in to follow this  
retailrush

Advice on BoB Bucks

retailrush

Hi all - earlier in the week I sold an item for R950.00 and when the Buyer completed his order he stated that he would pay today. Earlier today I sent a friendly reminder for payment.

This afternoon I received a question on one of my other items and it was from this Buyer and this is what he said...

"Hi, I want to pay for the projector but you do not have bobpay? please activate your bobpay because I have already converted my cash in to Bob bucks"

I do not list BoBPay as one of my payment alternatives and he should have picked this up... I don't know enough about BoB bucks to just agree to his request. Could someone let me know how BoB Bucks work and if there are any hidden costs to me.

Also, could I have feedback as to what other Sellers would do in this situation.

Thanks in advance.

Regards - Wendy

Just Beachin

I don't use Bobpay either, but if this happened to me, I would just apologize and say (in a email), "Sorry I don't utilize Bobpay at this time, Would you please use one of the methods shown on the auction you won", and leave it up to them to sort out.

Agonizing decision, I know, but if you give in here, they will request you wear red bloomers when mailing the parcel :whistling:

retailrush

Thanks for the information and advice...

JohnBenn

Hi

Can someone from Germany buy a voucher with paypal?Or only by credit card?

I don't normally sell abroad,but this buyer said I can mail the item to a friend in Johannesburg.

Thanks

JohnBenn

Thanks Dries:biggrin: