Sign in to follow this  
Just Beachin

All my closing times have changed to 2300 tonight!

Just Beachin    10
Just Beachin

Yikes Guys , I look at my closing soon and everything today now closes at 2300, if everybody is experiencing the same...hold tight for another crash!:sick:

Edited by Just Beachin

voldermort    10
voldermort
Yikes Guys , I look at my closing soon and everything now closes at 2300, if everybody is experiencing the same...hold tight for another crash!:sick:

How did you manage to see that? It has been impossible to get onto the site at all since 2.30pm or thereabouts.

qball    10
qball

We have extended open items to 11pm

voldermort    10
voldermort

wonderful - now if we could just get onto the site at all that would be great..

moodTime    10
moodTime

Site seems to be running fine now :biggrin:

voldermort    10
voldermort

not my side - keeps timing me out

voldermort    10
voldermort

It seems I am the only one who still cannot get onto the BoB site - I have phoned BoB who tell me I need to contact Telkom as it seems they may have put BoB on a risk site due to the site crash today - I phone Telkom & nobody there speaks my language & tell me I need to disable my FireWall which will make the problem all better, it hasn't. If there is anybody who can give me any advice on what to do it would be appreciated, when trying to log onto BoB I am getting timed out & when diagnosing the problem on Windows this is what I get: I am running Mozilla Firefox.

ftp.JPG.3a35b4725509209ec9a6621650415622.JPG

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin
It seems I am the only one who still cannot get onto the BoB site - I have phoned BoB who tell me I need to contact Telkom as it seems they may have put BoB on a risk site due to the site crash today - I phone Telkom & nobody there speaks my language & tell me I need to disable my FireWall which will make the problem all better, it hasn't. If there is anybody who can give me any advice on what to do it would be appreciated, when trying to log onto BoB I am getting timed out & when diagnosing the problem on Windows this is what I get: I am running Mozilla Firefox.

I can get one of my techies to get hold off you now...

voldermort    10
voldermort
I can get one of my techies to get hold off you now...

If you can please do....I am by my phone

voldermort    10
voldermort

I have PMed Rezizter... it is very very slow though, so please bear with me.

rezizter    10
rezizter

To confirm, is it ok now?

I have PMed Rezizter... it is very very slow though, so please bear with me.

If anyone else is having this issue, please pm me

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin

^^^ I think our Admin Penguin rocks ^^^

wayjen    10
wayjen

Sorry for the hijack but I did not want to open a new thread.

If I wanted to close all auctions/Buy Now's on a certain date and have no relistings after that date, how do I go about that?

qball    10
qball
Sorry for the hijack but I did not want to open a new thread.

If I wanted to close all auctions/Buy Now's on a certain date and have no relistings after that date, how do I go about that?

Hi Wayne

Drop us an email to let us know and then give us a call to check, we can delete all listings with the click of a button.

wayjen    10
wayjen
Hi Wayne

Drop us an email to let us know and then give us a call to check, we can delete all listings with the click of a button.

Will do Mr Cuan.

I am still busy with listings and once I have some stuff sorted out I will give you a shout.

Thanks man.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Where are you going, Wayne, that you may need all your listings deleted? Not too far away or for too long, I hope!

alloway65    10
alloway65

He is either off to buy a new trenchcoat or............is Wayne retireing......welcome to the club Wayne.

wayjen    10
wayjen
He is either off to buy a new trenchcoat or............is Wayne retireing......welcome to the club Wayne.

I wish David on both accounts.

alloway65    10
alloway65

When your retirement time comes Wayne you must stay busy and active.....in effect retirement is old hat these days, one must always keep busy and give the brain challenges.

For Rose and I retirement is "working" from home, doing what we want to do when we want to do it (most of the time), no traffic, no staff to worry about, not having to fly all over the world for mostly stupid meetings and eating strange food.....but......I hate flying.

Must rush have some urgent orders to make up!:bigsmile:

wayjen    10
wayjen

Thanks man for the headsup but I am not retiring but will keep those words in.....oh hell I forgot what I was going to .......

I wish I had a job so I could retire to be honest with you.