Sign in to follow this  
zerohour

How about a bargain Pulsar watch for only! R376,230.00

zerohour    11
zerohour

Have informed this seller his prices are incorrect several times but he says they are correct! in fact he says "Our normal price = R 404,766.00,right now the watch is on special lol

A gents Pulsar for only R376,230.00

Men's Watches - Pulsar Men's PF3663 Tech Gear Alarm Chronograph Black Ion Watch for sale in Johannesburg (ID:73332200)

Or maybe a nice ladies Seiko for only R375,714.00

Women's Watches - Seiko Women's SUJE74 Dress Two-Tone Watch for sale in Johannesburg (ID:73283255)

:hm:

wayjen    10
wayjen

Hold on I need to add this to my xmas wishlist for Ruthie.

I was looking online somewhere and came across watches and they were this price too and wondered who could or would buy these.

For years I have wanted a windup watch or kinetic watch so as not to change batteries and one day on the fleamarket I bought a wind-up watch for R50 and was so chuffed that I hardly wear it but dammit spending R500 000.00 on a watch is another story.

Edited by wayjen

Pathway    10
Pathway

Oh. My. Word.:disgusted:

donovink    10
donovink

Well, it will work out cheaper to fly to the UK to collect the watch and you will pay 73 pounds plus airfare!!! You'll probably save yourself about R350,000

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

Well, he can list the watch for another 10 years, nobody is that stupid. :bigsmile:

Edited by MiemsJewels

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore
Hold on I need to add this to my xmas wishlist for Ruthie.

You could, Wayne, but I have read your posts. You are hanging on to the nice side of Santa's naughty / nice list by a thumb nail.:bigsmile: (All kidding aside, I love your sense of humor!)

Insofar as these prices...

One of Seller's answer to question: "Our normal price = R 404,766.00,right now the watch is on special,remember we import from USA and some of our product is not even available in SA".

Hmmm, I wonder how much I should ask for USA bottled air shipped to SA?

Ruthie

Edited by Not1CentMore

Mad about Jack    10
Mad about Jack

I have a Pulsar and 3 different higher end Seiko's, any takers ? Say R1.2m ? I can throw in a donkey to sweeten the deal.

Scary part, the Breitling's and Omega's are cheaper.

Edited by Mad about Jack

wayjen    10
wayjen
You could, Wayne, but I have read your posts. You are hanging on to the nice side of Santa's naughty / nice list by a thumb nail.:bigsmile: (All kidding aside, I love your sense of humor!)

Insofar as these prices...

One of Seller's answer to question: "Our normal price = R 404,766.00,right now the watch is on special,remember we import from USA and some of our product is not even available in SA".

Hmmm, I wonder how much I should ask for USA bottled air shipped to SA?

Ruthie

From my experience in the USA your bottled air would have been made in China.

Edited by wayjen

svw    10
svw
From my experience in the USA your bottled air would have been made in China.

Bottled air from China :sick: - Ruthie had better give you a mask! No way can you sniff that straight-up if you do Christmas might come and go, with a bit of luck you may wake up before 2013!

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore
Bottled air from China :sick: - Ruthie had better give you a mask! No way can you sniff that straight-up if you do Christmas might come and go, with a bit of luck you may wake up before 2013!

Either that or Santa can replace all of the reindeer with one waynedeer. Shoot-a-bug, what once took all night, Santa and his waynedeer will have done and be back at the North Pole five minutes before he left.

Ruthie

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Wayne would have to remove his charity shop false teeth or, at such speed with his reindeer, he might lose them over planet earth somewhere!

MrAerospace    10
MrAerospace

The only time we had a break in, years and years ago, they stole my genuine Pulsar watch.

In my dreams, I could be a millionaire today had it not been stolen???

qball    11
qball

This appears to be an issue with the seller's trade feed, it's probably a technical error on the pricing, we are busy with the seller.

booksallsizes    10
booksallsizes
This appears to be an issue with the seller's trade feed, it's probably a technical error on the pricing, we are busy with the seller.

:unsure::unsure::unsure: I'm not so sure. He's been asked if the price is correct on the Q & A and he says it is - and that it normally costs R 400 000,00....

I want one too, Ruthie - and I've been better behaved than Wayne this year.

wayjen    10
wayjen
:unsure::unsure::unsure: I'm not so sure. He's been asked if the price is correct on the Q & A and he says it is - and that it normally costs R 400 000,00....

I want one too, Ruthie - and I've been better behaved than Wayne this year.

I'm with BALLS on this one. The seller has said that the prices are higher and these are special prices so someone somewhere is up to no good because if there was a mistake why did the seller not investigate the price or were they hoping to make a killing?

qball    11
qball

The seller has spoken to us, the pricing is wrong. He will be changing it on his feed.

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Thanks for this qball, but one thing is still worrying....he replied to Q & A's stating that this was a "special price" and he normally charges over R400 000.00. Maybe he better explain that part too?....:confused:

The seller has spoken to us, the pricing is wrong. He will be changing it on his feed.

qball    11
qball

I think if one applies logic to this, you will see it is a mistake. No Pulsar watch is worth this amount.

wayjen    10
wayjen
I think if one applies logic to this, you will see it is a mistake. No Pulsar watch is worth this amount.

He should have applied logic after the first query of the price.

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

thanks Wayne.....I was going to reply but decided against it.....

He should have applied logic after the first query of the price.

wayjen    10
wayjen
thanks Wayne.....I was going to reply but decided against it.....

If I get into trouble by Cuan then my defense is you made me say it.

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
I'm with BALLS on this one. The seller has said that the prices are higher and these are special prices so someone somewhere is up to no good because if there was a mistake why did the seller not investigate the price or were they hoping to make a killing?

When I saw these prices I immediately revalued my own stuff like watches and things. I came out at a hefty

50 million - dollars. My premium shot up to R150 000.00 a month. The insurance broker said she always

suspected that I smoke a lot of dagga. Such insolence ! Imagine when a claim comes in for a diamond

encrusted Rolex and your client does`nt know that a Pulsar costs R400 000.00, said I. You will get whacked

for 5 mill or so.

wayjen    10
wayjen
When I saw these prices I immediately revalued my own stuff like watches and things. I came out at a hefty

50 million - dollars. My premium shot up to R150 000.00 a month. The insurance broker said she always

suspected that I smoke a lot of dagga. Such insolence ! Imagine when a claim comes in for a diamond

encrusted Rolex and your client does`nt know that a Pulsar costs R400 000.00, said I. You will get whacked

for 5 mill or so.

You think my Chinese Hello Kitty watch is worth something, it has a genuine wind-up battery?

Edited by wayjen

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
you think my chinese hello kitty watch is worth something, it has a genuine wind-up battery?

r 100 000.00

Edited by Jongleur