Sign in to follow this  
MiemsJewels

What now? Advice needed please!!

MiemsJewels

Please, I need some advice here, as I am heading for a NEGATIVE rating, and nogal from a new buyer.:shock:

I had an Emerald ring on auction but did not realise that it was automatic re-listed. So when the auction closed I put the same ring on Crazy Wednesday Auction.

Now, with the ring already shipped to the winner, the same ring was still on auction :-( I honestly didn't notice it, and now the ring was also won by another buyer. He also won 2 gemstones.

Now I am in BIG BIG trouble!

I tried to explain to the buyer what happened, but did not hear from him, so I send his items to Swaziland yesterday. I replaced the ring with another, more expensive emerald ring, plus an extra 112ct gemstone to make-up for my mistake. Now here is where trouble starts, I received this e-mail this morning.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I am waiting for those things! You know in my age this is the first bid I won. I didn't understand what are you saying about the ring! Why you are feeling sorry! I liked to receive those three things (Amethyst, Lapis Lazuli and the Emerald silver ring) I have won. I will not receive anything which was not listed. whether it could be a mistake or intention I have won those with my luck.

Thanks,

Axxxr Kxxxxl

Please give advise someone!

Edited by MiemsJewels

Just Beachin

Hi Miems,

These kinds of things happen, were all human. IHMO, I feel it is best to make that phone call immediately upon discovering the mistake, apologize profusely and offer different solutions. Having passed that opportunity, I would get on the phone, apologize profusely and grovel a lot:sad2: good luck!

MiemsJewels

Thank you Just Beachin, I have to activate my international roaming to call him. I replied to his e-mail to him this morning.

Hi Axxxxr,

Your parcel was send yesterday. The shipping time is +- 10 days.

The ring you bid on was not supposed to be on auction. It was sold weeks ago.

If you are not satisfied I will order you the same Emerald Ring, and replace it on my own cost.

I also send you a 112 CT Natural rainbow Labradorite Gem as a gift, to make up for my mistake.

Really hope you will understand.

You will receive the following items:

1147551-1589663251-s.gif 1147551-1493035-s.gif1147551-3601285551-s.gif 1147551-1188604313-s.gif

112 CTS RARE HUGE TOP NATURAL RAINBOW LABRADORITE UNTREATED/UNHEATED GEM

Best regards

Miems

JohnBenn

Wat 'n panarie.....

lilythepink

Gosh, Miems. You are certainly going the extra mile! Hope your buyer comes to appreciate it.

MiemsJewels
Wat 'n panarie.....

Jy kan dit weer se John Ben. :sad:

MiemsJewels
Gosh, Miems. You are certainly going the extra mile! Hope your buyer comes to appreciate it.

Thanks Lilly, I think they do........:awesome:....and I appreciate it very much. Honest!.

Update:

Miems,

Thanks for your gift. Let me first see those things then I will write you.

Cheers,

He sounds a little bit cross, or what....?

So I replied on his e-mail

Hi Axxxxxr,

Thank you so much for understanding, you are so kind.

Warm regards,

Miems

Nobody can blame me for acting very dumb blond sometimes, can they?

A womans got to do whats a womans got to do.

Please hold thumbs that he will like it. :angel:

Vinyl Lady Decals

I get the impression that this buyer isn't angry, but perhaps there is a bit of a language barrier and something is lost in translation, good luck Miems