Sign in to follow this  
FN08

TheBlackKnight playing for time

FN08

I'm new to this but would love some help or guidance. I bought a ring on the 15th of November, paid immediately and paid for overnight delivery.

Gold - ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS 10K SOLID WHITE GOLD DIAMOND RING! 0.480CTS VALUE : R19'455.00 was sold for R1,501.00 on 15 Nov at 19:31 by TheBlackKnight in Cape Town (ID:80063382)

On Friday 8 days later got delivery. Opening parcel found an incorrect item. Called them immediately said I should return it. Send it back with speed service. When I rated. Them negatively said they will instead of sending me the correct item refund me.

This is now 2days shy of two weeks.. I'm going to lay charges of theft and fraud. They get great feedback yet I got the worst or absolutely no response. This is unacceptable

kebs

Hi there.. Welcome to the forum! Most buyers will wait until the entire transaction is settled before leaving negative rating. If they said return it, did you wait a while before leaving negative feedback to allow the seller time to sort it out for you? Sometimes mistakes happen, but if the seller is willing to sort it out, then one does need to give them time to do it..