Sign in to follow this  
JohnBenn

How long does a SNC take?

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn

Hi

I would like to re list an item.I've filed a SNC a week ago,and that was two weeks after no payment and no reply.So the item has been unlisted for 3 weeks now.

Also, I see that my "rating the buyer" has disappeared,will it reappear?

Because this buyer definitely needs a nice negative rating so she'll be sure to pay in time with other sellers.

And a last question - Do I need to do anything else other than the SNC alert I have filed?

Thank you.

svw    10
svw

A SNC lasts seven days unless the buyer appeals against it then depending on the buyers ratings etc. bob may then give them 7 days from the date of appeal to pay. I have had buyers with an extremely bad history of paying who appeal and bob will reject the appeal immediately plus blacklist them - then the SNC is cancelled even if within the 7 day window period.

As soon as the seven day SNC is complete your "rating the buyer" will reappear and no you don't need anything else other than the SNC you have filed.

It is very frustrating that during this time your item remains unlisted - especially when it's a promotional listing! I have just had to file a SNC against a buyer who purchased from the christmas catalogue R10 + it was also a priority listing R5 = my total loss so far R15 :mad:

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn

Thank you SVW

Yes it does.

Yes, the worst part is when the item could have been listed and a proper buyer could have taken it in that time frame.

Edited by JohnBenn

xbertusr    10
xbertusr

Hi JohnBenn,

Please be advise you don't need to wait for the SNC to be conclude before re listing the item. You can list the item again if you did not receive payment in the time period stated on you listing and then file the SNC 7 days later.

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn

Okay thank you Bertus

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

A fly on the wall told me that Bertus is no longer with BoB. Is he back?