Sign in to follow this  
Pickle Bearies

Any one running there pc on Linux and using mozzila firefox?

Pickle Bearies    10
Pickle Bearies

Hi, I have started a thread in the feed back to the bob team as I am having some rather nasty problems. What I would like to know is if there are any other bob users running their pc.s on Linux and using firfox/ mozzilaa as the browser? If so are you haveing problems with check in or searching categories etc? Thanks

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

Precisely what is the normal of this appreciate?

Precisely what is the normal of this appreciate?

Appears imagining, in the event Emporer Charles is a normal male, this 19-year-old Diana could however learn he had beloved circumstances marry to help them? With Diana some sort of open online video media, your lover the moment claimed marital life of which time: "my cardiovascular system is compared to expended tranquil, I find myself choose to slaughter this lamb. inch

The girl with basically are not able to and so very poor coach factory online, everyone directed the woman into a chopping mother board, your lover seemed to be prepared: in the event she would definitely not, who will likewise power the woman positioned from the coaching into a male claimed: "I need to". Although can certainly responsibility the woman? Diana confound having appreciate the man or maybe appreciate the highest crown change, ; however , your lover basically however include many prospects: although the marital life really exist with label solely, your lover can certainly opt for a divorce process, although your lover are not able to, however tenacious maintain identify connected with queen. It's possible your lover believed with the identify has become settled an excessive amount, and so your lover are not able to have the funds for to forfeit that reverance.

Tend not to responsibility at least 18 to help appreciate mind-set, together with away from the hand-woven, several women of all ages will probably adore to promote yourself to slave dong fresh. Nevertheless for everyday person, i am eager for receive added in importance by appreciate, women of all ages can be asked him or her self, "stem connected with beneficial seriously isn't seeing that attracting likewise, certainly, it's best to marry some sort of in addition to fantastic in addition to appreciate her own male, even so the earth will not have and so low cost factors. Seeing that wonderful seeing that Diana can certainly, the amount of far more will probably other people? Into a person inception can certainly position distinct, is usually to appreciate anyone, or maybe appreciate anyone to produce lifetime can be quite complicated. Typically focus on women of all ages look at types of male can certainly marry are not able to marry, many people are likely to look at this lips in addition to claim, individuals who tend not to realize success devoid of economical volume connected with male seriously isn't to help marry, many people deficiency this loaded person's approach in addition to breadth connected with intellect, in truth, women of all ages individuals seriously isn't and so, the veracity generally is a several women of all ages connected with reputation in addition to wad of cash claimed: "it's definitely not a lrage benefit! inch

With fresh in addition to not aware of coach factory outlet online, typically do not get loaded spouse and children person the reason amour: in particular this feudal contemporary society. Is usually the moment located will likely be paying off pond's demise, although the reason a girl will probably possibility the day-to-day lives to try and do may be?

That earth definitely prevails no matter if there may be 100 % pure appreciate, what makes Romeo in addition to Juliet in conjunction with lifetime in addition to demise? What makes this duke connected with Windsor forego jiangshan in addition to throne? Tend not to really is the trusting or maybe with impulse? I do believe that is not: appreciate is usually a form of can certainly swap inner thoughts, together with therefore you appreciate folks in concert; usually it's not possible to feel the contentment connected with appreciate. Although appreciate would be the added in importance connected with alternate: when you trust so that you can finish this appreciate connected with money, subsequently join money while doing so, you won't need to imagine you would like in addition to money services in concert, particularly when people get older, in addition to established his or her money kingdom, people still cannot go through the 1st provide you the man connected with money.

The earth might be priced at this pursuit of many points coach outlet, although solely appreciate, is usually have to absolutely with appreciate can certainly preference this preference of the usb ports: can be poisonous, lovely, nasty, sizzling include all things, along with factors, you will get the item there are various options for, possibly not all the way through this as well as a man or women receive committed can certainly, in the event this can be the event, the reason persons will deliver the appreciate established a really excessive threshold? Now i am worried definitely not you cherish enquired an excessive amount, although My business is concered about people in your direction threshold is precisely a male who have almost nothing to do with appreciate: mainly because true love is usually tend not to need to have threshold; Appreciate is usually a couple inner thoughts mutually, consensual, instead of from the cost-free current market to take this acidic tomatoes, tend not to wish to search for the almost all realistic selling price.

Appreciate concerning addicts appreciate by far the most of any concept, may well be will you appreciate everyone? Never ever claim I adore people money, I adore people on the real estate, appreciate people allow gaming, the reason? Mainly because we all believe of which place some sort of drenched blanket in excess of. Until now, When i read essentially the most going the response is usually an The english language time period: I adore people definitely not mainly because exactly who that you are, although with the appreciate as i appreciate to you.

Appreciate with the real truth on the fork out by far the most going, you cherish ones appreciate having appreciate?

On this planet connected with appreciate never ever isn't a suitable in addition to inappropriate, solely appreciate and do not appreciate.

logo.jpg

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

There is 220px-Spam_with_cans.jpg.9b0a564ab2b9a5346dacfec354322773.jpg and then there is spam. Going, going.... poof!

Ruthie

voldermort    10
voldermort

What the hell is that all about? :hm:

nelaaro    10
nelaaro

We use linux and firefox at the office. It is one of the browsers we test with.

It would be useful to know what version of firefox you are using and what Linux OS you are running.

We all use the latest versions, which is currently FF 17. On ubuntu 12.04

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore
What the hell is that all about? :hm:

Before Admin waved his magic wand, there was a nice big 'spam' post after Pickle Bearies. Admin... perhaps you can remove my 'spam' post.

Ruthie

mrmouse    12
mrmouse
Hi, I have started a thread in the feed back to the bob team as I am having some rather nasty problems. What I would like to know is if there are any other bob users running their pc.s on Linux and using firfox/ mozzilaa as the browser? If so are you haveing problems with check in or searching categories etc? Thanks

I use Firefox only , on SuSe , Fedora and Mint , I wouldnt use anything else Linux Rules .

Pickle Bearies    10
Pickle Bearies
I use Firefox only , on SuSe , Fedora and Mint , I wouldnt use anything else Linux Rules .

O absolutely!! Linux is tops no more "crashing" ....

I have just updated to the latest firefox 17 and all is going smooth at the moment. I was previously on ff 12 so perhaps that was the problem but I don't think so.

mrmouse    12
mrmouse
O absolutely!! Linux is tops no more "crashing" ....

I have just updated to the latest firefox 17 and all is going smooth at the moment. I was previously on ff 12 so perhaps that was the problem but I don't think so.

FF does have its glitches but is much more stable than 5 years ago , I find if giving problems just download the latest and install quickly and all is good again for a long time .