alloway65

enjoy svw.

Miss Jewels

Whoop Whoop svw! Well Done!!

Jongleur

Congratulations

Not1CentMore

Good Monday Morning!

Thanks a heap, Mr A. Congrats, svw! Please send shipping info via PM.

** The next game will start on the 13th: "The 12 Days BEFORE Christmas". You won't want to miss this one! **

An 'Elf' will be helping me with this one and there could be as many as 12 winners! So, be ready to get your 'guessing' juices flowing.

Ruthie

svw
Message from Santa's helper:

and the winner is svw!

Congratulations!

Oh my word - what a surprise!

I was not expecting this - you lot have brightened up my day. Up until now I have had "one of those days" actually it all started on Saturday evening - two of my sons decided to walk to the local cafe and were mugged at knife point on their way home - cell phones, gate opener and even a packet of cigarettes - fortunately they are okay but it's also the inconvenience of stopping cell phone contracts, changing the frequency on the electronic gate etc. etc...

Just Beachin

Congratulations svw and curses to those lousy muggers!

wayjen
Good Monday Morning!

Thanks a heap, Mr A. Congrats, svw! Please send shipping info via PM.

** The next game will start on the 13th: "The 12 Days BEFORE Christmas". You won't want to miss this one! **

An 'Elf' will be helping me with this one and there could be as many as 12 winners! So, be ready to get your 'guessing' juices flowing.

Ruthie

ooh I can't wait.

On the 12th day of xmas my true love gave to me, a parsley in a pair of trees.

lilythepink

Sorry to hear about the mugging of your sons, svw. This is quite a traumatic thing for anyone to face.

Now - about an individual who lives two houses down from us ... This afternoon he brought home a cow (maybe a bull?) on the back of his little bakkie and proceeded to slaughter it in his garage. The bellowing of the cow was horrific and the flies didn't take long to swarm!! He's a guy who has done time (several times) for poaching. Thank goodness the Stock Unit at SAPS were on the scene pretty quickly, as was the SPCA. I still have to hear the rest of the story ...

Mad about Jack

Congrats svw. :grin:

So........no front teeth then :toung: ? Ok, what about relocation cost ? Pretty please ?

MrAerospace

Sorry to hear about the mugging, svw. It's dreadful to have to deal with something like this.

svw
Congrats svw. :grin:

So........no front teeth then :toung: ? Ok, what about relocation cost ? Pretty please ?

How about some 'gummi bears' instead?

wayjen

I am going through the thread now, is svw getting an American Apple Pie for being the winner?

lilythepink

Perhaps it's a pie wrapped in the American flag? (I am also wondering!!)

Not1CentMore
I am going through the thread now, is svw getting an American Apple Pie for being the winner?

Baked a apple pie to send to Sue. Of course, it wouldn't be 'yummy-in-the-tummy' without a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top while still hot. Carefully placed it in a container. Wrapped the container in brown paper and taped with clear / brown tape. Addressed the label and.... well, let's just say Thumper and Toby were making the loudest 'slurp', 'slurp', 'slurp' noise as they were 'mopping' the kitchen floor. :biggrin:

Hmmm... ya think taking a picture and sending that would have been 'almost' the same?

Ruthie

lilythepink

Sounds like svw is in for another very "individual" gift!

Ruthie - let us know what you will be sending. This is most interesting!!

svw

Maybe it will be the Ghost of Christmas Past who pays me a visit with a Boo-Berry Pie and I-scream :surprised:

wayjen
Maybe it will be the Ghost of Christmas Past who pays me a visit with a Boo-Berry Pie and I-scream :surprised:

HA HA HA HA HA very good.

Not1CentMore

As they say here, "Where there's a will, there's a way". Sue WILL receive apple pie - minus the vanilla ice cream.

58f5a7428720c_08C6BC16.GIF.fea64756bd8c8521b590321d240de58a.GIFE (max upload is 5 images)

Doing the 'happy dance'... Figured out a way to ship apple pie!

08FE8012.gif.bfdc415f3a390a3e3885f8cfeb7bbcdb.gif

58f5a7427a171_08146E13.GIF.931c059bf342885255487ee673cf79e6.GIF

58f5a7427e614_08488A14.GIF.3c0e2a2fd363ff6c6ccd567fa7013d80.GIF

58f5a74282cb5_088A3C15.GIF.2c5f00c815f7c93e5886e8d1b4bcb773.GIF

wayjen

We demand before and after pictures!!!

lilythepink

I want a taste - could you perhaps send svw's apple pie direct to me; I will pass it on to Wayne and then HE can send the crumbs to svw!

I guess it's time to go and make supper ... :idea:

wayjen
I want a taste - could you perhaps send svw's apple pie direct to me; I will pass it on to Wayne and then HE can send the crumbs to svw!

I guess it's time to go and make supper ... :idea:

If it's still steaming hot I can put it on my window sill for it to cool down like they do in the movies.

Not1CentMore

Apple pie shipped today; 12.10.12. Tracking number sent via PM. Given the volume of holiday parcels worldwide, please allow extra time for delivery.

Ruthie

wayjen

Beware the sniffer dogs at the airports.

Not1CentMore
Beware the sniffer dogs at the airports.

Maybe it is a good thing I double package it and sprinkled sneezing powder between the two containers.... :grin:.

Ruthie