Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

All I Want For Christmas Is...

Not1CentMore

Time for more 'fun 'n games'.

What's are you hoping Santa will leave under the tree?

Post your Christmas wish list here. You may add to your list as often as you like. Santa's Helper (a Forum member who has graciously offered to help) will put your name in a hat. On Friday, 30th November, he or she will draw a name from the hat. That person will receive an item, or something similar, from their wish list.... within reason. I can't afford to buy a new car or new home and so far, World Peace doesn't have a price tag.

Everyone may play including those who have won a 'prize' in last 30-days.

Winner will be announced on or before 03rd December PM (my time).

Ruthie

Cali Craft and Gems

My Christmas wish list:

Airconditioning for our house! (many mornings are nearly 30 degrees already before 9am!)

Or a trip on the hot air balloon that regularly flies over our house at 6am! (hubby doesn't want to go - he does not like "slow moving heights")

wayjen
My Christmas wish list:

Airconditioning for our house! (many mornings are nearly 30 degrees already before 9am!)

Or a trip on the hot air balloon that regularly flies over our house at 6am! (hubby doesn't want to go - he does not like "slow moving heights")

I have regular flies INSIDE my house.

Mad about Jack

This not really a Christmas wish but a I just want to thank Not1CentMore (Ruthie) and lilythepink (Janet) for assisting with my special order.

alloway65

We did a hot air balloon trip a few years ago at Sun City...Fantastic....I don't really have a head for heights but I was not phased at all.

alloway65

A balmy Christmas Eve and a dry and not too hot Christmas Day.

Not1CentMore
This not really a Christmas wish but a I just want to thank Not1CentMore (Ruthie) and lilythepink (Janet) for assisting with my special order.

You are more than welcome. Thank-YOU for allowing me to source these for you and offer on BoB.

And I also thank Janet for her help.

Ruthie

MrAerospace

Lily and I would both like to have Ruthie visit us for Christmas!!

lilythepink

MrAerospace is NOT joking!

Yes, we will be home for Christmas this year!

Cali Craft and Gems

I agree with Lily and Mr A - having Ruthie in our part of the world would be a brilliant treat! :)

(and we'll be in PE for Christmas)

Not1CentMore

Thanks for the invite, but the last time I went near a plane, the TSA workers...

a) wouldn't let me board with two 5-lb bags of espresso beans (carry-on luggage)

b) said the espresso maker was considered a 'deadly weapon' (and that was BEFORE I bopped him on the head with it when he tried to take it away from me)

c) tried to play 'touchy-feely' to make sure I wasn't carrying anything dangerous or explosive and I 'touchy-feelied' him back with a smack across the cheeks

d) hauled me off in handcuffs to a private room with big, burly men in uniforms when I refused to go through a full body scanner (uh-uh, no way...I wasn't wearing my 'doggie bra' - ya know, the one that makes 'pointers' outta 'setters')

When I finally DID get to board the plane, the attendants...

a) were not impressed with the 'beep-beep-beep' as the plane was backing up from the gate

b) didn't find it a bit amusing when I told them I couldn't come out of the bathoom 'right now' because I was the last one in line

c) was not impressed when, half-way through the flight, I told the person next to me, "the sky is falling... pass it on"

So... I am grounded; on some kind of 'wacko watch list'. crazyW3.gif

Ruthie

Edited by Not1CentMore

svw
I have regular flies INSIDE my house.

Sounds like all you need for Christmas is a good fly swatter!

lilythepink

Oh dear, Ruthie. If you can't fly, book a cruise to SA! I hate flying with a passion and would rather walk or swim to get where I have to go! :amuse:

Not1CentMore

Janet,

Just joking. But seriously, I am horrified of flying. Once was enough (US to Germany and back and that was because my oldest son was badly hurt when he was stationed in Giessen and the US Government and Red Cross flew me to Frankfurt to be at his bedside). Boat? Nope... can't swim worth a spit and the first and last time I was out on a fishing boat in the Pacific, the weather was so bad we had to turn around and bounce-bounce all the way back to the dock. Walk is a good idea. See ya in about 100 years! :amuse:

And now, all....

What is on YOUR wish list?

Ruthie

amcintyre
Time for more 'fun 'n games'.

What's are you hoping Santa will leave under the tree?

Post your Christmas wish list here. You may add to your list as often as you like. Santa's Helper (a Forum member who has graciously offered to help) will put your name in a hat. On Friday, 30th November, he or she will draw a name from the hat. That person will receive an item, or something similar, from their wish list.... within reason. I can't afford to buy a new car or new home and so far, World Peace doesn't have a price tag.

Everyone may play including those who have won a 'prize' in last 30-days.

Winner will be announced on or before 03rd December PM (my time).

Ruthie

I think that I'm going to go with Cali Crafts' wish - airconditioning. I'm a primary school teacher and teaching becomes rather difficult in February, when the kids can't concenrate because of the extremely high humidity and mid to upper 30's (Celsius) temperature. So - airconditioning in one of the classrooms I teach in. Or a set of reading books - the department of education isn't always forthcoming :rolleyes: when it comes to teaching resources.

JohnBenn
.... within reason. I can't afford to buy a new car or new home and so far, World Peace doesn't have a price tag.

haha.....DARN!!!!

Seeing that everyone is shy,maybe i should kick this off.:razz:.

I want an Australian stamp like my avatar:cool:.

Miss Jewels

My wish? A Christmas where all family members can gather around the same table in peace and harmony....no bickering between any family members...direct, in-laws and their extended families, etc. This does not cost money, just a question of putting your pride in your pocket. This is not just for my extended family, but for the many families across the world.

dominiquesonline

Reflectors to use in my photography... or a new lens for my Canon 600D! :)

Earrings... a girl can never have too many pairs. :)

wayjen

I wish for 3 things for admin so make it a KINDERJOY.

Just Beachin

Dear Santa.

Please send me a new laptop note book, the one I have is old and gives me a lot of uphill

That's all I really want Not 1 Cent More:angel:

Love Just Beachin

Edited by Just Beachin

Jongleur

A big American flag.

Not1CentMore

Santa's Helper assures me he / she is getting names in the hat with their 'wants' noted.

Ruthie

Mad about Jack

All I want for Christmas...... is my two front teeth....... :whistling:

booksallsizes

A lovely colourful butterfly for my shop. Oh wait. Ruthie already got me one! :cool: :wub:

wayjen

I would have said WORLD PEACE but Ruthie might send me the NBA Basketball player Metta World Peace.

Metta World Peace (born Ronald William Artest, Jr., November 13, 1979) is an American professional basketball player who currently plays for the Los Angeles Lakers of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He was known as Ron Artest before legally changing his name in September 2011.

World Peace gained a reputation as one of the league's premier defenders as he won the NBA Defensive Player of the Year Award in 2004. He was a participant in several controversial on-court incidents, most notably the Pacers–Pistons brawl and is known for his sometimes eccentric and outspoken behavior.