Sign in to follow this  
Pickle Bearies

bob loading problems today?

Pickle Bearies    10
Pickle Bearies

Hi, I am just wondering if I am alone? Since early this morning I can't log into my account, I can't access categories and I can't go on the snap Friday auctions? My sisters PC is doing the same. The Bob front page opens in my browerser as does the snap friday page but I can't access any further categories it just goes no further. I can open my account page where I log in whith my name and password but it refuses to direct me any further.

Any one else having this problem?

Thanks

Pickle Bearies    10
Pickle Bearies

Hi Shawn thanks for your help and patience! I am using one of my sisters ( yep I have lots of sisters) pc which runs firefox/fedora 15 and works fine. Will get mine updated asap.

Thanks again.

Pickle Bearies    10
Pickle Bearies

Still no luck. My browser has been updated to the latest fedora and still the same problems.

Can't log into my account and can't browse in categories. If I click on a seller the items open in my browser but I can't browse in a specific category.

If I click on 'New items" it displays on my browser but the same happens and I can't view categories.

I will get back to you tomorrow if I am still having same problems...never know what happens during the night.

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Try clearing the browser cache, this usually works

ziggy2000    10
ziggy2000
Hi, I am just wondering if I am alone? Since early this morning I can't log into my account, I can't access categories and I can't go on the snap Friday auctions? My sisters PC is doing the same. The Bob front page opens in my browerser as does the snap friday page but I can't access any further categories it just goes no further. I can open my account page where I log in whith my name and password but it refuses to direct me any further.

Any one else having this problem?

Thanks

Hi, yes, I am having the same problem. The page does not fully load so I cannot do listings. Hope the team sorts it out soon?

Pickle Bearies    10
Pickle Bearies

Hi Shawn,

Ok nothing has changed it's still not working... here is the picture,

We are running 6 pc's from home, all are on linux. My brothers pc is the most updated version of firefox mozzila and he has the most upto date flash player etc as he is a gamer. His pc can't even load BOB. My pc is now the latest version of mozilla and I have the same problem as mentioned yesterday. My sisters pc works some times but not always, it's very intermitent.

My brother says he thinks the problem must be on your side with an incompatibility with mozzila.

When I look back the problem manifested itself a few weeks ago already. I would go to the adavaced search and type in what I waslooking for but was unable to stipulate categories.

Please see what can be done. I need this fixed as I have parcels which need to go and I can't get the addresses . I am able to answer questions via my cellphone and check on some auctions but thats about it.

Thanks

ziggy2000    10
ziggy2000
Hi, yes, I am having the same problem. The page does not fully load so I cannot do listings. Hope the team sorts it out soon?

I have cleared the browser cache, now it is working again :cheesy:

Pickle Bearies    10
Pickle Bearies

HELP!! still not able to search or log in. I can't even get my clients addresses to post the parcels !

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
HELP!! still not able to search or log in. I can't even get my clients addresses to post the parcels !

The BOB site is incredibly slow today-has been like this on and off for about 2 weeks now-image uploading is slow and refreshing pages takes ages-even logging on to forum is slow;

i have adsl and mtn fastlink dongle so not my internet as i can alternate and use both and other sites seem ok so i think this is a BOB problem.

neil

alloway65    10
alloway65

I have had no problem uploading pictures but the Forum is very, very slow to load.

dominiquesonline    10
dominiquesonline

I run Mozilla Firefox and am also have intermittent problems. I have two computers (one private one and one for my business). My private one runs fine, but my business computer (also Mozilla Firefox) is giving problems with BOB:

1) I have NO internet problems of any kind with other sites

2) I can access my "seller profile" but not look through listings. As skitty describes, when you try access a category page it just takes you to the main page and you cannot browse for products.

3) The loading speed of BOB has been terrible, with the website more than once completely timing-out.

4) My "log out" button has completely disappeared.

The problem has to be with BOB. I suspect the website has perhaps had some changes recently that are not fully compatible with Mozilla Firefox.

Please look into this asap - it is extremely frustrating.

Pickle Bearies    10
Pickle Bearies

ITS WORKING!!! I am up and running again with no problems. I will keep you updated over the next week if I should experience any problems again.

Thanks very much!

alloway65    10
alloway65

I also have had no problems this morning.....working like a dream............................at least for the moment!!!

rezizter    10
rezizter
ITS WORKING!!! I am up and running again with no problems. I will keep you updated over the next week if I should experience any problems again.

Thanks very much!

Pickle Bearies, I left you a voice mail message, asking if upgrade worked. Please ignore it, only saw your post now.

Please let us know if you have problems in the future.

Kind Regards

Jongleur    10
Jongleur

Cant sign in. Auction categories wont open.

voldermort    10
voldermort

Busy listing new ads......on the one pc all is fine, on the other pc when going to Edit to check listings - description block remains blank?

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
Busy listing new ads......on the one pc all is fine, on the other pc when going to Edit to check listings - description block remains blank?

Makes me sommer dikbek.

But the forum works. So ...... how are you dear ? You have been quiet of late. Hope you passed

all your exams.

voldermort    10
voldermort
Makes me sommer dikbek.

But the forum works. So ...... how are you dear ? You have been quiet of late. Hope you passed

all your exams.

I am soooo bloody dikbek because of this, but my veld pond helps me feel better :toung:

Indeed, not only have we passed all our exams & graduate with our LLB next month, but we have also - merely hours ago, bn offered a job as a tutor at UCT next year :cool: doing the happy dance right now :wink:

voldermort    10
voldermort

well I am totally bamboozled right now - from the scant knowledge I have I have always figured that if an ad is really old or if you copy it from the net - you stand a chance of getting the infamous A's on your ad.

I have been listing new ads since this morning - due to open on Thursday & close on 19 December, they have never yet bn on BoB & are not yet open but already they are saturated with A's. Is there any reason for this?

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
I am soooo bloody dikbek because of this, but my veld pond helps me feel better :toung:

Indeed, not only have we passed all our exams & graduate with our LLB next month, but we have also - merely hours ago, bn offered a job as a tutor at UCT next year :cool: doing the happy dance right now :wink:

Indeed - the power of the pond knows no bounds.

Hearty congratulations to all. Hope she can sue soon or something along those lines. And a tutor no less. Does this

mean you can buy Vim again ? I even have some of those new bank notes since I graduated. Real one`s, I think. Like

a greeny colour with renosters and things. And I get to keep them for a day or two.

voldermort    10
voldermort
Indeed - the power of the pond knows no bounds.

Hearty congratulations to all. Hope she can sue soon or something along those lines. And a tutor no less. Does this

mean you can buy Vim again ? I even have some of those new bank notes since I graduated. Real one`s, I think. Like

a greeny colour with renosters and things. And I get to keep them for a day or two.

I can buy Vim & Jik seeing as she receives a very pretty salary + a 75% rebate on the fees for her Masters next year.....actually, bugger Vim & Jik, it means I can breathe again :awesome: I had a very pretty looking blue note a few days ago, (had a huge photo of a man on it) alas it passed from me straight to the cashier at Pick n Pay :sad:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Congrats to Jade and well done! And congrats to you and Dimitri, too.

"It is not what you do for your child but what you teach your child that makes the child into a successful person".

(I think Ann Landers said this!)

voldermort    10
voldermort
Congrats to Jade and well done! And congrats to you and Dimitri, too.

"It is not what you do for your child but what you teach your child that makes the child into a successful person".

(I think Ann Landers said this!)

Thank you Jan, we are very, very proud of her Highness :love:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

MrA and I are very proud of her, too. An LLB honours is quite an achievement, no matter which way one looks at it!

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
I can buy Vim & Jik seeing as she receives a very pretty salary + a 75% rebate on the fees for her Masters next year.....actually, bugger Vim & Jik, it means I can breathe again :awesome: I had a very pretty looking blue note a few days ago, (had a huge photo of a man on it) alas it passed from me straight to the cashier at Pick n Pay :sad:

A fleeting moment of blue. Marvelous.