Sign in to follow this  
extreme_it

Feedback After SNC

extreme_it

Hi

I filed a SNC on a sale where the buyer didn't read that I only have the pink color of the item.

The SNC was completed successfully after the buyer did not respond. But now I see that I must leave a feedback for that buyer!!!!

Is this right?? And if it is, what must I write? Will the buyer also be able to leave me a feedback in return??

Can't I just cancel this and request to leave a feedback and delete it from the "My bidorbuy" page?

Thanks

Not1CentMore

When the SNC is complete (no response or in your favor), you are still able to leave a feedback. It is my understanding the Buyer cannot. I just 'stick to the facts': Winning email notification sent. Reminder sent. SNC filed. No response to SNC (or Buyer appealed - Buyer appeal rejected). SNC complete. (I also block the Buyer) It is your option whether to leave positive, neutral or negative.

Ruthie

extreme_it
When the SNC is complete (no response or in your favor), you are still able to leave a feedback. It is my understanding the Buyer cannot. I just 'stick to the facts': Winning email notification sent. Reminder sent. SNC filed. No response to SNC (or Buyer appealed - Buyer appeal rejected). SNC complete. (I also block the Buyer) It is your option whether to leave positive, neutral or negative.

Ruthie

Thanks... you've been a great help

moodTime

The buyer will not be able to rate you, that option gets removed if the SNC is not in their favour.