Sign in to follow this  
Cali Craft and Gems

Image uploading error

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

Trying in vain to do listings and this is the message I get when trying to upload a thumbnail image:

TypeError: '0' is null or not an object

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn

Also, one can not zoom in on existing images.I just tried to zoom into something I want to buy,but could not.

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Images also not in auction description any more. Also, my store home page does not show the sliding banner of any other images.....Have reported to Khaba but he says from his side he does not see a problem. Eish....can't even find a "sad face" image here....all's gone! Poooffff.....

RAG Auctioneers    10
RAG Auctioneers

We are having trouble as well.

Cali Craft and Gems

This is getting urgent as I have over 200 listings to do ASAP as I am not going to be available next week so only have today to get as much done as possible!

nelaaro    10
nelaaro

We are receiving a lot of calls concerning this issue. We are investigating. Will let you know as soon as we have narrowed down what the issues are.

Cali Craft and Gems

(message vanished, then reappeared after I redid it!)

Edited by Cali Craft and Gems

Cali Craft and Gems

Let's try again (first reply simply vanished!)...

I sure hope that this problem is fixed before BoB closes for the evening! I am seriously wondering if it is worthwhile even doing my 40 to 50 weekend special listings - what is the use if you cannot upload any images??? (Can't even access the image gallery!)

qball    10
qball

Apologies folks, it seems to be affecting some users and not others. We can see that some users are loading images without any issues.

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

I'm also having problems with this as well as editing exiting listings, some just refuse to open to edit at all.

Just Beachin    10
Just Beachin

I am also having problems. I haven't been, able to upload all day, and now it appears that a lot of my descriptions are blank. PLEEEASe Help

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

Whole site is horribly slow to load this side and when it does, to load an image is near impossible.

Ruthie

Cali Craft and Gems

Can't upload images, can't access the image gallery whatsoever, site extremely slow, and images missing out of all listings (excluding the images hosted off BoB).

What a waste of a day!

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

And I still can't edit existing auctions either, the description box just doesn't load.

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

So I suppose no one will be able to load auctions until this problem is sorted out? Mmmm....going to be a bad Friday for sellers...

Cali Craft and Gems

And BoB will lose out in the long run if sellers do not list on the Snap Friday or Weekend Specials due to these problems.

I for one was going to list between 40 to 50 items on the Weekend Specials alone! Multiply that by several sellers and it results in a considerable loss of fees overall for BoB - listing fees plus success fees!

Just Beachin    10
Just Beachin

If Misery loves company, we got enough to start a party!!!!

Cali Craft and Gems

Okay - the pc at home and BoB simply do not get along at all, but when I log in on the laptop at the shop, I can access the gallery and the listings look fine.

Now just to go home, check things on that side, and if all else fails, do manual work before my "shift" starts in the shop tomorrow for a week! Looks like I'll only be able to do online work at the shop... (which is not practical nor easy!)

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Hi J....which internet provider are you with on the pc? What are you using on the laptop? A dongle?

Okay - the pc at home and BoB simply do not get along at all, but when I log in on the laptop at the shop, I can access the gallery and the listings look fine.

Now just to go home, check things on that side, and if all else fails, do manual work before my "shift" starts in the shop tomorrow for a week! Looks like I'll only be able to do online work at the shop... (which is not practical nor easy!)

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Thanks to the IT team at BoB ~~ we're back on track!

RDO Philatelics    10
RDO Philatelics

I HAVE OVER 150 LOTS TO LOAD AND CAN'T DO A DAMN THING.....Same problem as you....I WISH BOB WOULD COMMUNICATE THEIR PROBLEMS WITH THEIR PAYING CUSTOMERS!!!!

Cali Craft and Gems

@ Miss J - at the office Mweb and IE8 (on Windows XP Professional). At the shop (on a laptop) Telkom and IE9 (on Windows Vista).

Just got back home now and it seems like all is fine again. Now just to "catch up" in a very limited time frame!

qball    10
qball

Images uploading is fixed.

We had an issue with a miss-configured firewall. Which was resolved at around 9 am this morning.

We apologise for this inconvenience caused. We are following up with our service provider who is responsible for the firewall to get a

better understanding of what went wrong and why.

Once again apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Cali Craft and Gems

Was working fine for a few hours, now back to not being able to open the image gallery and the site is exceptionally slow!