Sign in to follow this  
extreme_it

Inquiries About Getting Verified

extreme_it    10
extreme_it

Hi...

I would please like to know if a company applies for a verified seller, will they be obliged to charge VAT?

Also, knowing that I don't have a South African ID, can I apply for a verified seller using someone else's South African ID.

Thanks for all the help

wayjen    10
wayjen

Hell why not, many people buy houses and furniture etc using other peoples ID's.

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
Hell why not, many people buy houses and furniture etc using other peoples ID's.

That`s the spirit I like to see comrade brother. I have been relieved of my ID, drivers licence, cheque book and

banking cards many times over the last couple of years. Who knows what has been negotiated with all my details ?

Perhaps I own a vast quantity of furniture and appliances, a house or two on a golf estate, a plaas of vast acreage and

cars to make your eyes water. I may be married to a nubile wench north of our borders. The IP address of my 3 stolen

laptops is probably raiding a bank account or two every other day. As you say - what the hell, why not ?

qball    10
qball
Hi...

I would please like to know if a company applies for a verified seller, will they be obliged to charge VAT?

Also, knowing that I don't have a South African ID, can I apply for a verified seller using someone else's South African ID.

Thanks for all the help

We do not verify companies, we only verify an individual, a director or owner of the business. If the business belongs to you, and you don't have a South African ID we cannot verify you, we also cannot verify another person who is not part of your business. All items sold must include VAT.

Edited by qball

extreme_it    10
extreme_it
We do not verify companies, we only verify an individual, a director or owner of the business. If the business belongs to you, and you don't have a South African ID we cannot verify you, we also cannot verify another person who is not part of your business. All items sold must include VAT.

Thanks very much qball..

Also thank you guys. I didn't mean that Im going to steal someone's ID :-) I thought I would use the ID of someone I know and of course with his consent. But now saying this, it does seem a bit illegal. Doesn't it??

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore
.....it does seem a bit illegal. Doesn't it??

Shoot-a-bug, not this side. It even has a 'fancy-smancy' name: White Collar Crime. Seems as long as the shirts are freshly laundered shousework_laundry_100-104.gif, it is, somehow, more acceptable... and harder to catch the culprits (or so the Government says). Of course, when caught, the 'bad guy' gets a much lighter and more 'cush' sentence than a jaywalker. Reckon the jaywalker was wearing a collar of a different color.

Ruthie

wayjen    10
wayjen
Thanks very much qball..

Also thank you guys. I didn't mean that Im going to steal someone's ID :-) I thought I would use the ID of someone I know and of course with his consent. But now saying this, it does seem a bit illegal. Doesn't it??

You think?