Sign in to follow this  
lilythepink

New way of contacting buyers ...

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

It didn't seem to work for THIS seller, but who knows - it could work for you if you're a psychic ...

Pink boob tube maxi dress.

Rating comment:

"Waste of time, non payer, even when I contacted via email and telepathically many times"

This is the thread where the rating is stated: http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/user/2494668/nush205

Edited by lilythepink

wayjen    10
wayjen

it must be the tinfoil hat the buyer had on which was not allowing the messages through.

meeks    10
meeks
It didn't seem to work for THIS seller, but who knows - it could work for you if you're a psychic ...

Rating comment:

"Waste of time, non payer, even when I contacted via email and telepathically many times"

This is the thread where the rating is stated: All ratings received by nush205 on bidorbuy.co.za

Thanks for this Lily.... I really needed a good laugh today, and this did it. lol.

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn

Aaaahaaa!!! Took me some time.This heat is frying my brains:notrust:.

Very funny...:biggrin:

booksallsizes    10
booksallsizes

:bigsmile::bigsmile::cool::cool: Fantastic! When all other communication fails....

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

Rating comment:

This is the thread where the rating is stated: All ratings received by nush205 on bidorbuy.co.za

Thats fabulously funny,Lily-everytime i read this post i have to chuckle!!:nuts:

I have given this some thought and i think this use of telepathy is more widespread than we realise!

All those buyers that purchase an item and then suddenly ,nothing.-no payment or emails or anything-i am sure they are using telepathy to inform us sellers of their intentions of when to pay and when to ship etc.!!

I will from now on practice being much more receptive to this telepathic communication and will start sending a few messages of my own which thank goodness would not be printable anyway,so that suits me just fine.

But it can work as i was busy mentally sending a telepathic message to a non payer about 1/2 an hour ago and before i could file an snc i received a payment notification-true as bob!!!:confused::awesome:

I will try it on a few more and see how effective it is!!

neil