Sign in to follow this  
Cali Craft and Gems

Gemstone certification

Cali Craft and Gems

I received an email from a Doctor a short while ago pertaining to some gemstones he has recently purchased from me:

"Could you please confirm the cost for an evolution certificate for insurance purposes?"

I nearly fell off my chair laughing...

PS. Luke - I know what you charge for an evaluation certificate, but what is your fee for an evolution certificate?

alloway65

"Could you please confirm the cost for an evolution certificate for insurance purposes?"

Tell him/her it is more a matter of time than money....ask him to call you back in twenty thousand years!

lilythepink

Oh dear! Doctors are known to have strange handwriting - seems it extends to their spelling nowadays?!

Lukeness

Lol. It just depends how evolved you would like it.

I'm currently looking at having injectable, organic, own-retina reflective-view reports with built in DNA recognition for security purposes to be ready by 2042. Thieves will have to cut your eye out if they want it. Hmmm, maybe a bad idea.

MiemsJewels
Oh dear! Doctors are known to have strange handwriting - seems it extends to their spelling nowadays?!

LOL, of hy is 'n Vrystaatse dokter Lilly. Bitter min Vrystaters, veral die wat in 'n plattelandse dorpie groot geword en skool gegaan het kan Engels praat. Blame that on the English teachers we had those days.

lilythepink

When all else fails, blame the teachers. I agree, Miems! :nuts: