Sign in to follow this  
whiterebbit

R 15000-00 plus. What service would you use?

whiterebbit

I am selling high value items and no longer trust the Post Office.All it took was R1000 of coin to be stolen.Now I am selling ,I don't want repeats.

'RAM' was going to be my courier,but they are so complicated to use,with accounts,I.D.s and whatever. Is there another way ,apart from delivering the parcel myself? THX

PS How do you edit a sale page?

Miss Jewels

Hi. I've opened an account with RAM as they specialize and insure jewelery. Excellent service but with a bit of paperwork. I also have a FedEx account and recently FastWay. FastWay insurance is included up to R1000.00 per parcel (bag costs R30.00 + vat), thereafter, insurance is 3% of the value. They deliver to door, with approx time of 3 working days. FedEx is overnight with also very reasonable rates. Similar to Speed Services tariffs.

JohnBenn

PS How do you edit a sale page?

You go to "My Bidorbuy",select "selling",then "edit" on the right hand side of the item.

whiterebbit

Thanks Miss Jewels:bigsmile: and Mr Benn :bigsmile:

RISadler
All it took was R1000 of coin to be stolen.

I regularly send R1K+ parcels using the PO. A few do go astray, but the PO has coughed up the full insured amount each and every time. From experience I've learned that the real trick is to actually insure the parcel.