Sign in to follow this  
Josiahyang

Property in Spain

Josiahyang

I have Planning to move to Spain for living and working. I make the decision after I have traveled to Spain for several times and I recommend all the people travel to Spain . I deem that Spain is the second most visited country in the world and the place Barcelona is the most beautiful one I like. I have been searching for the property information there and I have found some related sites, spanish property and property in spain . I wonder if you could give me some other suggestion or recommendation about the property in Spain. Any help would be much appreciated!

erewhon2011

Spain is indeed very beautiful, particularly the area round Barcelona. That is in the province of Gerona and there is a lot of French spoken there. It is the Costa Brava and extends from Port Bou on the French border to Sitges below Barca. Great place and that part of the country is not infested with the Holiday Poms.

lacrimosa

Costa Blanca is very beautiful. I have been planned to buy a fantastic property around the coat there. But after thinking over, I gave it up. I only spent there some time only in summer, it is not worth. But I can still remember the property. So sweet!

celacantus_2007

celacantus_2007

hello I am another user from Spain, if they need my aid, do not doubt in asking, sincere esteems for you…