Sign in to follow this  
rozan

Nicorette patches

rozan    10
rozan

Oh Sh*t - I have started smoking again - no fear these plasters made me stop last time - not a single pack in any pharmacy I went to - currently not available in S.A. - Does anyone have some - please help and save me from Lung cancer, Emphysema and Total Insanity - Usually about R 95 a box of 7 - Will pay for them and postage. Rozan :wacko:

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
Oh Sh*t - I have started smoking again - no fear these plasters made me stop last time - not a single pack in any pharmacy I went to - currently not available in S.A. - Does anyone have some - please help and save me from Lung cancer, Emphysema and Total Insanity - Usually about R 95 a box of 7 - Will pay for them and postage. Rozan :wacko:

And why do you think it's not available in South Africa? Because it had some serious side effects which can also cause death!

Sterkte.

alloway65    10
alloway65

So the "cure" can be just as fatal as the smoking habit.

We have clients who use Gold Plated Magnet Balls or Press Tacks placed at certain points in the outer ear to break the habit.

booksallsizes    10
booksallsizes

Roza, try Champix. They're pills (on prescription) and they work like a bomb. The course is three months but you can take them for a lot less time too, if you feel confident enough to stop. I have now quit for 1 month (after a bad false start) and have not eaten more or had to stop socializing (except for the first week because I was in a mean mood) and can't bear the thought of having a cigarette... Only thing is... they can keep you awake at night at the beginning so don't take them too late in the afternoon.

Good luck!

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
Roza, try Champix. They're pills (on prescription) and they work like a bomb. The course is three months but you can take them for a lot less time too, if you feel confident enough to stop. I have now quit for 1 month (after a bad false start) and have not eaten more or had to stop socializing (except for the first week because I was in a mean mood) and can't bear the thought of having a cigarette... Only thing is... they can keep you awake at night at the beginning so don't take them too late in the afternoon.

Good luck!

Take as prescribed, as they can also cause death if you take too much.

wayjen    10
wayjen

smoke the patches, you get the best of both worlds.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Wouldn't it just be cheaper to smoke band-aids? (Can't be more harmful, I guess, than taking strange medications?)

booksallsizes    10
booksallsizes
Take as prescribed, as they can also cause death if you take too much.

They nearly caused death the first week I stopped the fags - my poor other half nearly copped it! :razz: